Popular Posts

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Ayu: This Jan

Love Ayu's tweet most of the time.♥ I'm especially more concern about her after her divorce. I dun feel like mentioning it but still it's smth that has happened that we fans are concerned about how she's doing. Anyway, looks like she's doing good now, after seeing her tweet for this:

Never regret anything coz at one time it was exactly what u wanted.......;))

I hope she really knows what she wants!! I'm glad that she's fine now. This picture shows some sort of warmth from her. I'm someone who regrets my decision sometimes so this sentence from her meant a lot to me!! I must know exactly what I wanted right!!

This looks like a very snack!! Love her nail art too!! Ayu has such a great taste!!
If only I was interested in nail art, I might gonna do the same one as her! But too bad I'm not that into it. But it's really pretty~!!  *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

This effect was pretty good too!! Wonder what app is Ayu using to get that! Love her phone. Super love!! ♥ It's so pink!! I'm in love with pink stuffs recently. This made me sooooo envy and wanna get pink stuffs for my phone too. That means I'm gonna search for it.... ar~~

and her pretty toe nails!! so colourful~

Yeah good news that I know today! Ayu will be releasing a new album called Party Queen on March 21! Her tracklist is amazing! I love the song titles that she gave! There isn't any cover art released now if not I will post it here too!! I love CD+DVD+2DVD versions which is similar to NEXT LEVEL so I'm definitely gonna get that! Super exciting!!!
Although I expect a single before an album at first, but this news is good for me cos I will definitely  buy albums. I only buy singles if I like the songs very much, or if the single has any special versions that the album doesn't have. Ar~~ anyway this means I haveta save up for March! Oh, and there is 18 of ayu’s past albums in PLAYBUTTON form, a lifestyle book, and special photobook too!! Why so nice to us! hahaha. But this means I'm gonna spend so much in March! Gosh gosh..

Ayu is our Party Queen~ ^o^/

No comments:

Post a Comment