Popular Posts

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Cosmetics care

Have been wanting to write something about skincare/cosmetics. So for a start I shall note down some short info first!! I keep forgetting the things after I've read, so maybe after writing this it will sink into my head. haha.

✿The 3 essential makeup items to make ur eyes more attractive are: eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara.


✿ Expiry period for makeup products 
Sponge/puff 1 to 2 months
Mascara 2 months (once opened)
False lashes 2 to 3 times usage
Eyeliner-Liquid 2 months
             Gel 1 year
             Pencil 2 years
Eyebrow pencil 2 to 3 years
Eyeshadow 2 years

Lipstick and lip liner 2 years

Foundation 2 to 3 years
Concealer 2 to 3 years
Loose powder 2 to 3 years
Blusher 2 to 3 years

oh so my thinking that my gel eyeliner is drying up is not wrong! lol. I think pencil eyeliners are better for me since I dun use it that often. I'm not fond of using mascara as I dun like the feeling of my lashes being hard and dry. And it could only last for 2 months!! oh gosh. The more I dun feel like using it. lol. 

White eyeshadow is good to use as a base before applying powder eyeshadow. It can also be used as a highlighter!  

I have white eyeshadow but I didn't put them to good use! Now I know.. 

✿ Prepare ur skin by washing ur face and then put on moisturizer 10 mins before u start putting on makeup
For dry skin, apply light sunscreen 10 mins after moisturizing. Then after 10 mins again, put on makeup. 

10 mins!! I remember reading a mag that says 3 mins!! I always wait for 3 mins in between each product I apply. So did I not let my skin absorb the product enough?? Oh dear... 

✿ The best way of reducing eye bags is to place hot towel over the eyes for 5 mins. 

ooh I haven't tried this. Idk.

✿ Monthly facials are essential for those who put on makeup everyday!! 

Alright done! Will post somemore when I can.. (ˆ_ˆ)

No comments:

Post a Comment