Popular Posts

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ayu divorce & Sweet Season pv

Ar.. my mind still can't stop thinking about Ayu's divorce. And somehow I thought of Sweet Season pv. I love the song a lot cos it gives a sense of warmth. Well, the pv shows Ayu dressed in 80's style, playing with kids by the swimming pool. And she acted as a Mum! When 'her kids' greeted her with "Hi Mum", she does looked a bit awkward! lol.
The thing I wanna say is that Ayu seemed to be happy playing them, like having a nice family with her hubby and kids, but the ending of the pv is that she seemed to be dreaming about it, with her lying on the sofa with tears and kinda drunk? So it's saying that the kind of family life that she can have is only a dream? The ending makes me feel a little sad for her. (T . T) as it seems like she's can only lead her single life in the end, like she kinda expected it. Is that really for her? I can't stop thinking about it! When she got married with Mannie, I was thinking if she's really gonna have Caucasian kids! Can't help it that being an Ayu fan I became concern about her personal life too. The sense of family warmth when I watched the pv, I really hope Ayu has it. But the ending is so.....sad.

This the short pv that I can find in Youtube. Not that happy about avex cos when they created the official channel for Ayu, they only put up short versions for Ayu's pvs. Why can't let us see the full version!!! And many old vids of Ayu are deleted, even for some uploaders channel. =( Now it became so hard to search for Ayu vids. Can't enjoy as much as I want to!!



And there is actually an alternate pv for Sweet Season! But it was eventually deleted too. As much as I wanna put it here also can't! Anyway, the alternate pv looks pretty good too, with Ayu sitting on the sofa singing with the kids. haha. But it seemed a little bit boring. Nevertheless I like this vid too!! Wonder why don't they include it in the Love Songs album too cos it'll definitely be a great collection for us fans okay!! Hmmm...will they intend to put it in some future compilation albums? Looking forward to it if there is!!  (^-^)


Anyway, no matter how Ayu's life is gonna be, we fans will support her always!! I hope she knows..and continuing singing for the rest of her life since that's what she likes and that's what we want. (^ー^)ノ

Ayu, we will always be there for u no matter what!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment