Popular Posts

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Been ill

on the first week of Feb and the feeling is definitely not good! Having fever is really enough, not to mention with headaches, cough and flu. It was even scary that I need to go to the hospital to get checked if I got dengue fever. It really scared me a lot!! Although my fever lasted for about a week and it came on and off, but I'm pretty sure it's not dengue. I dun have those symptoms such as rashes or joint pain but still, I got the terror and going to the hospital is surely the last thing ever in ur life. Luckily what I got is probably some virus attack and after having drips my fever went down a lot and I was okay to go home. What a weekend of fear! lol. 

From this incident, it kinda woke me up. I have been kinda unhealthy especially during CNY and I have been snacking quite a lot and craving for fast food most of the time. Eating those fried food did upset my stomach a bit but I still let it be. I must be crazy to do that! From then on, I strive to eat healthily no matter what. and I must get myself moving! Do some exercise! It's also a bliss to be able to breathe, cos I have blocked nose and it feels horrible not to be able to breathe properly. I do feel life is good at this time! Before this, I even complained to a fren on how horrible I think my life is. But now, I feel so fortunate that nothing major happens to me and I can do anything I want. My health may not be that good but I can be able to walk around and lead a typical student life. That's already good enough!! Life is really unpredictable. We dunno what's gonna happen next, so haveta cherish everything at this very moment!! This is really a costly lesson to me.  (>_<)(涙)

I'm not gonna have doubts about my future. Just do everything I can. Although I may not get the result I want, success goes to people who are determined. I shall not do anything that leaves me with regret anymore. Now I'm happier than before. I almost can't believe it. (^∇^)

I thank god, thank everything. (^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment