Popular Posts

Monday, July 11, 2016

I need to be like a Fukurou~

What is my July gonna be filled with this time? I haven't quite decided till now. (・□・;) I still have a little jam in my brain trying to write something good enough for my lyrics. And then I kinda feel reluctant to clear stuffs even though I'm gonna run out of used items especially my skincare and cosmetics. The weather is too hot to make me think properly. I don't have the mood for the past week and I keep craving for sweet food. There goes another non-achievement week again.\(>0<)/

Although I didn't do anything great, besides listening to music to lift my mood [and discover about this new band minus which is from Soft Ballet but one of the members died just last month and I feel even sadder for this. (┯_┯) I think I have found a liking towards this genre of new wave/electro-whatever style in them.\(^^)/] , I have received quite a bit of presents to bring back home! I'm a little guilty cos I get to meet this friend like only twice a year but I didn't prepare presents for her yet and she gave me so much! I love the guitar ear cap which came just in time cos it was almost time to replace the current one I have which is wearing off already. I'm so happy with the load of goodies, plus heavy pear cider from another friend who gave me at the wrong time. lol.


To my surprise [although I half-expected it], my friend was actually already pregnant and ready to deliver next month. This is way too fast! We didn't talk a lot usually so I won't know. But this left me feeling a little way behind. lol. I can't helped but to touch her tummy quite a few times. How does it feel like to be a Mum? Must be way busy than ever from what I see from a few of them. But Cheesie astounded me way too much. She can still bring her kids around and travel to so many places and blog often. Many whom I know are unable to do it. I don't know how would it be like if it were to be me. I do yearn for this and wanted to know if I can, but I'm not sure. I just feel I'm reaching the age and soon but what's gonna be in for me? Should I wonder so much? I'm just curious. As much as I think I might wanna be a mum, I also wanna be able to do more stuffs than before. I wanna feel I'm more capable than I am now. Although I'll probably be even more tired and start complaining, but life may seem interesting in another way isn't it? Haha. Yeah for now I won't think so much. I need to clear my things and clear my mind before I can get move on to the next. I must get going!! ╰(‘ω’ )╯三


I'm an owl lover myself although I haven't seen and touch one yet. I need to go to a Japan owl cafe someday to experience that! lol. So now I can only get myself some owl things so long as I see them. I cannot resist! The only thing I didn't post here is a few owl T-shirts and a notebook that I own haha. 



Those cuties~~ (//∇//) ♥♥♥♥♥

Alright, by this month I have to swear to myself and get done with clearing and be energized once more!

I can do it!! ٩(。•ω•。)

No comments:

Post a Comment