Popular Posts

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Anime: Steins;Gate

Steins;Gate シュタインズ・ゲート [24 episodes + 1 OVA] → Omg this anime took me so long to get into the mood to carry on at first. The beginning didn't really made me feel excited or anything until when I got into episode 5 and that's when it got my curiosity to understand what is happening. A warning that this anime is not easy to understand which is quite scientific about time travel and stuff. I guess the best is to rewatch this over again to understand better. But I have no intention to do so as of now. lol.



Specially took this screenshot because this resembles my favourite Oi ocha too much!! ヽ(^^)ノ


So from what I understood, Okabe is a Reading Steiner who remembers everything from all the world lines but it also seems that Mayuri, Rukako and Kurisu has some memories of the other world lines too? Everything seems to fit into place for all the things that has happened leading to Kurisu's death and how hard Okabe is doing to try to prevent Mayuri's death by undoing a D-mail each time. But I still don't get the divergence thing of over 1%. It's quite painful to watch the middle episodes as things keep repeating as we see how Okabe is trying to change the past, and keep witnessing Mayuri's death that he got so numb to it. And I have to mention that there are quite a lot of shocks that I get as much as how Okabe felt when he discovered more. I don't know how anyone can face all that. Especially the part when it ended in more deaths. It's indeed sad. (ó﹏ò。)


But no worries as the ending goes very well. This is the best part where Okabe confessed and they kissed a lot before he goes back to the Beta world line. It's really romantic~~ (*^。^*)




And when they met each other again at the current Beta world line...


The special episode is the funniest and the best to watch!! Okabe confessed his love again at this world line and Kurisu does have some memories of the other world line where they have kissed, and so this repeats again. Just a pity that this wasn't shown at the very end. lol.



I would say this anime is worth to watch but beware and do so with full concentration! It's not that easy to understand but it's also unique this way than the usual ones. Be ready to crack your head! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment