Popular Posts

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Think think think!!

I get lots of rest due to having the flu and there's a holiday next Monday so I feel blessed all of a sudden. lol I guess I really needed a break from work since there's so much going on, especially with uncooperative people around that makes things difficult to complete. Well yeah such things are probably everywhere. We can't expect everyone to be that responsible and thoughtful when it comes to work, or even being as a individual. It's just hateful to me having to deal with people cos it's more tiring than the work itself. (。-_-。)

And there, right now I began to feel it.....I got sick of my job! Heck, I wasn't expecting this so soon. It's been a year already and I thought I could last longer. Because my past experiences is a lot worse than this. So yeah maybe that's why then I'm able to feel this right now? I was feeling really happy that I can be in an environment better than before, and there are standard procedures in place, so this have made things easier. But then, because of a few of those uncooperative people around, I ended up having more work to do in order to protect myself. Is this good to anywhere? Was there any difference for me to feel happy about? I don't know... I didn't even wanna think about this question on how long will I stay with this company, because I was pretty satisfied with how I am here. But then no sooner or later I will have to face this question and plan for my future. I know in a certain sense that I definitely can't remain here forever, or even to as long as how my colleagues have been here. Because no matter how good this place is, there's still something in me that is looking forward. I don't wanna stuck in a place for too long. And knowing especially that I cannot progress there. Damn, it was something that a few of my good friends have already asked me to, that I should leave when the time comes, cos I should always look forward to a better pay! lol. But for me, all I want is to be better and have a bit of challenge for myself, so to say. I think what struck me now is that I've gotten used to everything now that it became that there is no longer a challenge or anything for me to remain here. And for my own principle in dividing work and personal life, I don't have any friends in the workplace. Well, it hurts enough when there's personal stuff involved like it did in my previous job, so I won't want to get close with anyone in the same company as I am. I kinda like it that way. So there's nothing pulling me back now. I just have to re-think how am I gonna go about in dealing with my life in future...

Well there is indeed so much thinking and planning to do. Sometimes it's really hard to get what you really wanted. ~( ´•︵•` )~


Anyway, I have let go of this tin of stars that I've folded a long time ago. I can't even remember when and what I was doing this for. The tin has got rusted and there's no point of me in keeping them anymore too.


Maybe a little pity but sometimes letting go is a better choice isn't it? 

I will believe that my future is bright. I just have to be better than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment