Popular Posts

Monday, May 02, 2016

Learning Japanese~

I like this British guy's videos with his sarcasm. xD



I was back to spending almost the whole of my lovely Sunday afternoon going through one chapter of the grammar book and damn it took me so long to digest the meaning and usage of those phrases. Things are getting harder as I progress in learning more difficult words this time. Now I wonder when will I ever be ready to take up the exams again. (>_<) I was glancing through my other book that's meant for testing your understanding in reading and argh there's so much vocabulary words that I don't know of yet!! I bet it'll take me really a long time to get hold of everything lol. But that doesn't mean I'm stopping from where I'm learning. It's kinda tough for the fact that I don't use Japanese often since I don't have to communicate in that language and solely learning for hobby, but there is this thing in me who wants to be able to express myself properly in Japanese. I hoping that my way works somehow, since I'm mainly in passive mode self studying. I depend on books and anime that's all. I bet I have to form more rubbish sentences and write them down at some note books be it whether they are right or wrong. lol.


Chris's video has got me laughing a lot. (≧▽≦) I understand his reasons why he sucked in learning cos I've once felt the same. Now that I've found my motivation so that helps a lot. My hurdle now is to be able to remember what I've learned and get to use it. For a matter I can't even remember 敬語Keigo until now. There's too many formal expressions and it's kinda hard to even use it at all. And since I can't even use it to talk to my Japanese friends. I wonder should I give up this part as a whole since I heard Japanese people don't really get to use it a lot too? Oh bother..

Particles are difficult indeed. I get confused as to which to use sometimes. lol. And the part on verb conjugation where he mentions about 食べられる and then he started singing:

\(>0<)/

Mad goodness I laughed like crazy!! xD


On the last part where he mentioned about Japanese showing appreciation and giving praise to almost everything they come across, I wonder have I already become like that? It's good to be able to say nice things to show appreciation and being grateful although I agree on his point that it seemed superficial. But I don't think it's typically Japanese though cos I think we Asians do exaggerate things sometimes. lol. 

Anyways, I believe his tips sounded pretty good and they should work well. The journey and outcome still depends on the learner himself isn't it?

Let's just work hard towards our goals! (^o^)

No comments:

Post a Comment