Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Anime: Ajin 亜人

Ajin 亜人 [13 episodes] → I simply love this action and and mystery anime it's one of those amazing piece of work ever! It got my curiousity and I can't wait for a second season cos it doesn't seem that the story should end just like that. Although this anime explores on death and there are few episodes that pains me to watch it, it's quite an interesting topic on immortals.


I really feel pitiful for Ajin because they didn't know they are one until they die. It's not as though they wanted to be an immortal and they are born from human beings after all! I really got so angry at those organisations using Ajin for experiments by making them die again and again and see how they revive. It really hurts me to watch that part and I feel so sad for Kei and understand how he feels. He just wanna be an ordinary human being, although at some point he seemed like a selfish person. But that's still very understandable to me for his actions. Humans are the heartless ones whom I detest the most. If I were to be an Ajin, I might go against everyone just like what Satou did. But really, his plans seemed too over but it was really an exciting scene to watch. lol. Satou is really a smart person I have to say. If the whole world has to be like this, I'll totally support his ways to fight for his rights as an Ajin. haha. 




The part on the black ghost is really cool! They called it IBM - invisible black matter which is formed by the Ajin, sometimes uncontrollably. But I'm very fascinated by the fact that Kei is able to generate his IBM more than the usual 1 or 2 IBM per day as what the researchers has found. IBM is such a cool thing which can have a will of his own and are quite intelligent! Although they don't look cute or anything they're just for combat purposes and will disintegrate few moments later, but it's just so cool to me!! What a cool special power to have lol. I would love to have such a thing and fight around for the fun of it. haha. But of course, seeing such scenes from anime where Kei has to run from his life from all these people it ain't that fun at all.  I like the obaachan and Kai who don't look at Kei with disdain. But for the fact that he's being exposed to the whole of Japan being an Ajin, I wonder how can he ever have the kind of peaceful life he wanted and how he can carry on running away. Why not fight for yourself just like what Satou did? I don't quite get exactly what he is doing when he decided to fight against Satou. And Satou even said that he is a failed product when he initially helped him to get out from the lab. Hmm.... lots of things for me to figure perhaps ?


That said, Satou finally opened his eyes at the very last part of his video! lol. I'm curious of his plans on the 2nd and 3rd wave and I wanna see how he wins again! Just why humans think they can get someone down especially when he has superpowers and a smart brain but all you guys have is your so called stupid rules and media attention and useless weapons. Oh well, 2nd season then! Please come!

Till now I'm still wondering if the candy that Tosaki is always eating has got anything to do with.....?

Please have my questions answered! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment