Popular Posts

Saturday, May 07, 2016

と。も。だ。ち。?

Ahh... Just why do I feel like being on this topic even I left the group of people. (ー_ー)


Yeah it does depends on whether how weak or strong you want your friendships to be. It also depends on your friend too. It just can't be a one-sided thing or else it'll be unhealthy. Humans just have limitation to everything yeah? We each have a limited amount of social capacity and we can choose to invest thinly in more people or thickly in fewer people. And there are many different types of friends to have as well. Some people whom you can hang out for certain activities and that's it. But to me, it sounded so much like an acquaintance.  (ーー゛)

So based on average, that's what most people would have?

• 5 intimate friends
• 15 best friends
• 50 good friends
• 150 friends
• 500 acquaintances

Is this even dependable to know as a result of their research? lol.

How do u even define friends as? Aren't intimate friends considered as best friends? Oh wait, best means the top, and so you should only have one best friend. Why is there so many of up to 15 of them? Even if they were to put as 5 I think that's a lot already!! Seriously, they need to indicate how people define and categorize their friends, although I think each of us has our own sort of categorizing. I even had a guy friend whom I've considered him as acquaintance all along until 2 years back I have to approach him for a important thing that I needed his help, I began to talk to him more and so I considered him as a friend after that. Yet he told me that he treated me as his friend all these years even though we probably only talked 2 sentences face to face back in those school days. Damn I can't believe I was even considered as your friend even though we hardly talked. lol. I guess that's how some guys define friend as so long as it's someone they know of. Then again to me, it's called acquaintance. Only friends should be called as friend when you know the person quite well. Good friends should be someone you can share with and chat a lot. Best friend should be someone who knows you too well (and you know her well too) until that you can spam and talk rubbish anytime. And of course, to be able to listen and help you when you really need them.

Maybe I put too much emphasis on my friends, but then that's what I think is important in my life and so I would only want worthy people who cares about me too to be in life. If not, everything is just on the surface and being superficial is just not my kind. Isn't it hard to live like that being fake all the time? Well, it's not as though it's work where you can't control who you have to work with, but for friends you certainly can choose them. Especially when it's off work!! That's why I think it's better to pick the right people to be with after all, since they do have an influence in your life. I don't wanna mix with a group of people just for the sake of doing so. It'll be really too hard to keep faking a smiling face all the time if I feel they aren't all genuine at all. I had enough seeing them showing off what they bought and what they did. And then acting nice in front of everyone but when the person they dislike wasn't around, they start talking behind his back. Although I laughed along with them, I hate myself for doing so too. I did for the sake of doing so just to be part of them. Then I felt it was so hard to fake along with them I should stop this. That's certainly not how one should treat a friend as. (._.)

Well I won't have to meet them again so I'm not troubled anymore. If you don't feel you're needed anymore there is no point of being there too right? When you know you won't be missed too. And also, not even a single message and not to mention any wishes. Yeah, I've learned not to expect and not to care, so I know who really is important and cares in my life. (^_^)

Maybe this is part of ageing too.  (┯_┯)

No comments:

Post a Comment