Popular Posts

Saturday, May 07, 2016

暑い暑い!!

This week is really short, having to work only 4 days! It was good but it's still a busy time for me clear work especially on the first 2 weeks of the month. I can feel it's even more hectic now as things are getting more and more. There's now even 9 files for April!! That's the most number of files that I have to clear for the month that I've ever come across. It's usually 6 or 7 and that's enough to make me rush like mad. So maybe I'll be so dead by next week. Sob.. (x_x)

Besides clearing work, I also needa clear some photos I wanna post on my blog! In fact, I think I have a lot to clear. (ノ ○ Д ○)ノ Yeah I need to get my mind organised soon so that I can do them slowly. Anyway, I was craving for jelly to eat 2 weeks back after I ate such a good one before that. But it was Japanese mikan jelly with lots of mikan! Of course it was awesome! But I could only find Taiwan jelly at the supermart so I thought I shall just make do with it. Nah... not a good choice after all. Although it's cheaper. Or maybe grapes just don't make the mark? Argh.  (。-_-。)



Here this is my second time I'm buying mofy milk candy!! I bought it initially cos it was cute. And then I find this milk candy really taste yummy! It comes in 3 flavours as original, chocolate and strawberry. I forgot to take a picture of the first one and it is of a different packaging so I thought I should buy a second one since I like the sweets. It's probably the first time I'm satisfied with candy from Daiso. haha.


A few other things here...I sent out a card to my friend who was ill for a week. I couldn't visit her at the hospital since I was down with flu last week. Glad it brings a smile on her face and she finally recovered now. As for the rest, I got them for myself. haha.


I'm very impressed with the ZA CC cream to powder stick that I'm currently using now. It's so cool that it turns into powder when I spread the cream evenly on to my skin! WOW then I can leave out the step to apply foundation on my face and this saves time for me. One product and I'm good to go for the day. lol. My makeup routine now is getting even more and more simple. (≧▽≦) haha. I need to explore more perhaps but I just don't like to spend so much time in the morning to do so much makeup on my face. (・・;)

And I've bought this new facial moisturizer I hope this works better in keeping my face moisturized throughout the day than my current one. Ooh looking back at my old post, I've finally used up my perfume! It took me more than a year perhaps. I remembered I bought that long long ago. lol. I had already gotten use of the smell of it so I wasn't really that happy to spray the perfume everyday to work. (^_^;) I guess 50 ml is really a lot and I've spent over a hundred bucks on it. I think it was crazy enough of me back then. I probably won't wanna throw my money like that and that means I probably won't return to Sephora anymore? haha.


Anyway I was drinking soymilk with grass jelly to beat the heat today~~


Seriously,the weather is soooo hot and such changes just made us feel moody and not wanting to go out or be outside for too long. Argh I miss my outdoor activities but I really got darker since out in the sun for hours 2 months ago. I kinda regret what I've done to my skin although I had sunblock on but argh... what a struggle. I don't mind being out and relaxed with the sun but I just don't like how it changes my skin to become darker. Sunblock can't totally help and so, I probably have to do more whitening. Grr... (¬_¬)

May is supposed to be the rainy season for me!! Please come to me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment