Popular Posts

Monday, July 25, 2016

Those Kagrra, dates...

I was so busy and didn't have enough time to put up the tweets here on those special days until that I have to accumulate them all now. Starting from the 3rd of June [in which I have called it the Kotodama day] and to isshi's death on the 18 July.


I wonder did Nao really refer to Kagrra's Kisai. He seemed to like it suddenly. lol.


I think it's probably the first time I mentioned about Tanabata day on my tweet on that day itself too. And together with Kagrra, song. haha.



Whatever Nao says is exactly what I wanted to say too from my heart. I am so touched every time he remembers to tweet about it. I feel his bond with isshi is a true one, as a friend and as a band member. I can imagine isshi's face up there telling us how great life has been, and that we shouldn't worry. But for one thing I'm still afraid tears will well up in my eyes. I have gotten over it mostly, but I'm still afraid to feel sad. I'm also wondering, would I be able to tell my other half [if I ever met one] that how isshi has an impact on me and how important he is to me. I will want to carry on writing things for him. I don't know if I can ever be honest and be accepted for this. It's no big deal maybe. But it's really a lot to me. I won't wanna stop my love and admiration for him at all.

That goes for my feelings again.

I hope I have time to get my pen down for lyrics. I'm about to not having any mood somehow. (,_,)

No comments:

Post a Comment