Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Anime: Netoge ネトゲの嫁は女の子じゃないと思った?

Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta? ネトゲの嫁は女の子じゃないと思った? [12 episodes] → The title is actually so long that I can't make myself put in full at my own title in Romanji. lol. 


I enjoyed this anime a lot for the comedy, although there are fan service at many parts, almost at every episode. I find that a little annoying but the whole anime gets me laughing so I don't really mind about that. I like that this anime is about online role-playing game and how they met the other guild members in real life. In a sense this is better than SAO because it's happy afterall. Yeah maybe I shouldn't compare, but the fact that the plot is about online games I can't helped but to associate them together and make a comparison. But of course, I love the couple at SAO much better. (*^。^*)

Somehow I hoped that there are more romantic parts in this anime than talking more about the game and the other characters. (oops xD) I get kinda displeased with the main male character in which I can only remember him by his online name Rusian. I feel that he can be more proactive as a guy and get over the past that his marriage proposal online to Nekohime failed (and the fear that most online gamers are guys instead of girls). He keeps saying that game and reality are separate so why does he have to be so bothered with the rejection at all? Since it's not real, and even to discover that the character ended up to be his Sensei. [I think it's very right for his Sensei to say online that she is a guy although she is not and also to reject his proposal. Imagine that when you found out that your online wife is your teacher? How would you be able to face her, Rusian!!] That would have been so embarrassed for me but I wouldn't get so fed up like him and trying hard to draw a line and separate everything. In the end you even fall in love with your online wife Ako, so that doesn't make any difference at all. lol.


Aren't guys funny sometimes? (´へεへ`*)


The ending was a little spoiled since they almost kissed but it was interrupted by their members. Hey I actually expected that and laughed! lol. Probably since I know it's a comedy and they'll do something like that. I'm not that surprised since I've noted that they do not have a lot of romantic parts in this anime. A little pity though. It would be nice if there is a second season for this anime too. Anyway this couple picture is indeed very nice and I hope the story would go on where they really got together in the end and maybe something further progress in the game. Not expecting anything exciting but just hope the whole story could go good. =)

And that concludes my anime watching in June. (-。-;

I've completed this along with Rainbow days 虹色デイズ but honestly speaking, Nijiiro days irritates me more. I only like the fact that it's easy to finish one episode cos it's shorter than the usual at 10min, but they have a hateful selfish character Mari who has an annoying voice and the main couple isn't together yet. This is really something that gets me fuming mad. No progress, clif hanging and does not address everything well. Maybe they'll have another season but that irks us anime fans a lot. No proper nice ending to this season and there it just goes. And so, I don't even have the mood to have a post just for this anime.╭( ๐_๐)╮ I wonder this time should I stop watching school type and slice of life animes cos there's just too much of these and the plots are almost the same and very much predictable on how the story goes. I need lesser of those that will irritate me at any time. lol.

Time to search for something else nicer~~

No comments:

Post a Comment