Popular Posts

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Ending June...

This time I wanna look back at my goals I've set for this year and see how I've progressed. How fast time flies and 6 months have passed! We have another 6 more months to see if I've persevere and reach my goals. Hope I'll manage to complete all of them as much as I want and have to. Just keep swimming~~ lol.

Continue my lyric writing which I love best! → still doing but my inspiration doesn't come as good as before like last year's, so I didn't write a lot.

Doing anime reviews and not get too rushed to complete the series → okay, this one is good. I'm still watching and even catching up with the latest favourite anime of mine. I can do this one yeah!

Complete my Kagrra quotes page → Oh no, I haven't been touching this for a long time! Maybe this might end up as a lifetime goal. lol.

Do a book review to see what I can gain from reading it → yes I've already started on this and it feels good! I do gain a lot and not wasted the space for them in my shelves haha.

Try a new online course to expand my knowledge on the topics I'm really interested in → Oh no, this could be a huge failure!! I was set into learning Dutch with this free online course but not that I would love to learn that language but it was the only one available. (¬_¬) And that whole week made me so so so exhausted as I have to find time after dinner each day to digest what they've taught. But honestly, there's too much to learn for a week and I don't like the way they organised the lesson structure. It was by no means any easy to remember the words. And it's just the introduction (basic) for 3 weeks. How is that possible? Yeah, if only u have all the time in the entire day and you can get to practise as much in the 3 weeks. Otherwise, it's not working for me!!! What have I remembered for just a week of Dutch? [I couldn't even complete the full lesson layout for the week]  NONE! I don't even know how to say good morning or good night in Dutch. I wonder why they don't teach basic daily phrases at the start of the course. It's not helping me at all and,.... I shall learn something else from there maybe? Or I'd rather learn another European language or I shall stick to something I'm already familiar with. lol

Read and write more Japanese for this blog! → Now where is this going? (;・・)

Watch my mood, thoughts, sleep, diet and exercise routine. → I think I talk about this like all the time, but just watch and no suggestions for improvement? Okay, I suggest and improve myself. lol.

Take better care of my hair!! → I'm not sure if it's getting better. The hair tonic took me 3 months to complete all but I didn't get significant hair growth. I'm not sure if I should continue for another 3 months cos this is vexing me. What if it's still the same? I've no confidence it in that it'll work for me. Although a friend recommended that to me, I'm starting to have doubts already. Argh, so I've already stop trying to get a second one. (._.)


Okay, seeing this means I still have a long way to go. (┯_┯) I guess I need to keep reminding myself to do all these that I've always wanted to and not let procrastination pull me down. lol. I must achieve my resolutions by the end of this year! I'll keep swimming~~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment