Popular Posts

Monday, June 20, 2016

Songs that made me teared

Didn't mean to talk about something sad, but it was when I came across this Buck-tick song that made me feel so sad I teared naturally I thought I should have a post about this. There are many songs that made me feel sad but to let me tear or cry it's just not that easy. These few are the ones that went into my heart emotionally and I felt the pain. I have no idea why but it just happens. I just hope I won't be crying whenever I listen to them until that I'm afraid of them like I used to for Kagrra,.


● Ayu - HEAVEN


● Kagrra, - 終焉の季節 Shuuen no Kisetsu


● BUCK-TICK - Not Found



For HEAVEN and Shuuen no Kisetsu, they sure are songs about death. Not Found is a bit more complex. It's not obvious whether it's a death song but the moment I heard it it pierce into my heart for some reason. I would interpret this as a death song to me, as though someone has left and is not found as we would like.

Well, this is what I get for being this emotional. I do have written a death song sometime last year? Now I wonder if I'm afraid to release this myself. I hope, despite all the sadness that has given me the inspiration, I feel better after that and cherish all that I've got.

I wanna do things with all my heart as you know..

No comments:

Post a Comment