Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

I should have...

I should have been more firm. Should not doubt myself. Should be certain about what I was doing. Shouldn't give in easily. Shouldn't think too much about others. Should know what is correct way of handling matters that will not endanger my position. I should have been direct and emphasize my point. I need not show unnecessary concern. 

That beats for someone like me who isn't good at articulating. I just can't get good words off my mouth in split seconds right at that moment. I'm still better with written words cos at least I have few seconds to think of what to write. How does everyone's mind work? I wonder how can some react really fast to situations with the right spoken words. I've been messing up with what I'm trying to say lately. Maybe becos I don't get to talk on the phone as often as before? Maybe compared to others I'm really someone who speak lesser words in a day... I don't know but I can talk really well with my friends. Maybe facing with strangers puts me into some nervous mode unknowingly. I don't even know what I'm saying sometimes. It's annoying while I'm trying not to embarrass myself. What can I do about this?? :( 

Is there a time where I can really rest and not think of a thing especially with regards to work? 😢

No comments:

Post a Comment