Popular Posts

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Happy no exam day~

It's Thursday!! I can't wait for Saturday cos my mind has already fast forward a day. Lol.

Man, I just feel this week fly past faster than usual and I have no idea why I only feel like this now! One good thing is that ever since I've decided not to go for the exam (which is today) , I have a wonderful sleep each night! Okay, it might just be 5 nights for now, but it was amazing!! I have not had such a good sleep for so long!! I've been sleeping so soundly that I couldn't wake up. Before this, I've always been waking up automatically at 6am or earlier...and I feel grouchy. I keep worrying about the next day, and it feels endless. >_< Does that mean I'm the one who have been giving myself stress all along?? Am I pushing myself harder than I thought? Which isn't that good afterall?

Can you believe that I've suffered for nothing for the past 5 months? I hate how this is happening. But the way my body behaves is also partly due to my worrying thoughts that's hard to change. The only way I can look good and sleep good is only when I'm really stress-free. It used to happen, but not for long. :( I do yearn for that kind of life... But for now, at least I'm back to having good sleep!! So all is not lost I guess...either way I have to give up one thing for another. And now I see my health as being more important than the stupid exam that is killing me silently ever since I have few failed attempts. There goes my money I've spent on with repeated changes and increase in the fees. How cruel. Why can't just let me made it? Is it a hint to tell me that I don't belong to the top so I need not aim for it? Lol. :/ 

Well well at least I'm glad this day is well spent to clear my work rather than be in the exam hall. Haha. And now I shall move forward to my future without worrying too much I hope. I'm really really glad cos this means I can put my focus on my Japanese. Next year's aim I will use more Jap! And hopefully I feel ready enough for this language exam instead!! It'll be a better year for me as I grow! (^_^) I need to learn to take care of myself better and probably get a new watch soon. I'm so not used to not having a watch on my wrist. It really feels uncomfortable without being able to see the time at any time. Oh wait, is that another kind of stress I'm giving myself again? Lol~~ 

Please fast forward to Saturday so I could relax. Happy December!! :) 

3 comments:

  1. yea, I'm excited myself for Friday. my friends coming over and well do music stuff again hehe. and I'm getting my thing in the mail Wednesday! hope you have a good day at shitty old work. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...I hope it was a great day for u too. What have u bought?? 😮

      Delete
  2. omg that was such a long time ago! i bought a ferrite bead, but it didnt work like i hoped it would. fuuuuu

    ReplyDelete