Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 08, 2015

My Top 10 Kagrra, songs with pvs

I was looking back at my Top 10 Kagrra, songs and somehow I think it wasn't truly the correct list for me?  Lol. But there's just too many of my Kagrra favourite songs and so I'm back feeling that it may not be the true reflection of my heart. Oh wells, maybe I can get them all figured out again some time later. It's too hard to squeeze a top 10 when you love over 90% of your favourite band songs. lol. Anyway, I shall proceed with this list of favourites with pvs!


Top 10 favourite Kagrra, songs with pvs
01. 憶 Omou
02. 「叫び」 Sakebi ✿
03. し、み、め、ゆ、き、さ、あ Shi Mi Me Yu Ki Sa A ✿
04. 沙羅双樹の子護唄 Sarasouju no Komoriuta
05. 皐月 Satsuki ✿
06. 愁 Urei
07. 恋綴魂 Kotodama
08. 春麗ら Haru Urara
09. 月下想葬 Gekkasousou ✿
10. 夢イズル地 Yume Izuru Chi

My favourites probably change slightly a little over the years. That's due to the music if I keep listening and also the lyrics when I really read them and feel it. Satsuki is the one with the big change in me I still remember. I don't know what's got into me sometimes. I didn't really like this song back then, and so it's just a few listens for me when I started as a Kagrra, fan. But earlier this year I fall in love with it suddenly. I can feel isshi, and then I can even wrote something like it too. It's probably the only song that I wanna convey my feelings out so badly and yet I couldn't quite do so. And of course it's something beautiful still. =)

I'm glad with Kagrra, I've found my direction this year. Knowing them better is also the same as knowing myself better too. When I can write more, experience more and feel more. No matter how hard a day is, how bad I have felt for the day, there's always Kagrra with me that get me up again.

It's only here where I can be myself.


Thank you, my isshi-sama. ♥

4 comments:

  1. oh haha. how did I know omou would be #1 xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will always be number 1 for me!!! Everything about it is perfect in my eyes! It's not hard to guess my favourites. Lol~~

      Delete
    2. yea... especially since you make them your twitter handle sometimes haha

      Delete
    3. It has to be Kagrra songs and I'm gonna stick to it. Hehe. :D

      Delete