Popular Posts

Sunday, December 20, 2015

It didn't feel the same anymore...

What a week!! I have bad quality sleep this whole week which seemed to happened after I went for a run on Monday. I don't think it's the run that made me unable to sleep though. How can it last for the entire week? I didn't have that restlessness feeling anymore but my bad sleep has returned. I woke up at the slightest sound and early in the morning. There are some weekends where I can wake up later than usual but now I couldn't. Why why~~ ? (T_T) My body is just in a mess. I can sleep well for a period and then can't for another period of time. 2015 just seems like a year where my body is getting worse... (-_-) I need a cure. Sobs.


Late on some photos I wanna post last week!! The lunch and dinner I had last Saturday. It was a better gathering than yesterday. lol. (≧ω≦)

Yummy cheesy mushrooms with some lobster meat :p
I was so hungry after the massage that I can't wait to gorge down this appetizer. It was really satisfying since I needed food. lol.

And then my main dish grilled fish with mango sauce. I love the corn a lot! hehe.

After I had soup and drink with my main dish, I couldn't eat this dessert pie at all!! It doesn't look that appetizing anyway. I thought it was supposed to be a cake as dessert than a pie. What a joke. Although I'm kinda sorry for wasting food. (>ω<)


After that we went to the same Chinese restaurant for dinner just like months ago. And we ended up ordering the same food like the last time. How funny, I'm laughing with tears now. (^o^;)


I can't do without veggies so that plate of spinach is my most favourite for the meal!


I'm starting to get really sick of xiao long bao but it's something that my friends will order for sure if it's on the menu. I had too much of this year already I think I'm scared of it. (ó﹏ò。) lol~


On to the gifts that I've received! Glad that those are all useful! I think as we age we start to get more practical stuffs as gifts, in which is definitely much better to me than display items. Probably it wasn't the trend anymore too. Haha.


But I kinda miss those gift shops that were around years ago. Many of them got closed down and there isn't any more of such place where I can buy those little things....for myself mostly. That's sad. I think it makes buying gifts more challenging nowadays. Oh well.


I've also got a nail clipper as a souvenir gift in which I don't think I'll use. It's so cute! haha.

Bought this gift to my mortal for yesterday's. The packaging looks so lovely and the products smell so nice too. I kinda irk that I don't have one such gift for myself. Lol. I think I'm a very nice Santa cos this exceeded the budget and I got her chocs too. But I've no idea if she likes it. No chance to see the expression on everyone's faces like what we did last year. (・・;) Well maybe I shouldn't bother myself with that although I always wanted some form of assurance in everything I do. lol. I just want to feel that I got the right thing. How am I to feel better and stop wondering? Hmm...


Honestly, I think this year's isn't as good as last year's gathering. There isn't much excitement. I can't even call it fun. Partly cos I wasn't in the mood since I wasn't feeling that well in the morning. And my soul really wasn't there cos I was half asleep. The session is too long for me to have enough energy throughout. But I couldn't lie down comfortably either and I don't want my sleeping face to be filmed cos the camera is always around. lol. What a stressful event where most people deem as fun instead. Am I really an oddball? I don't know if I'm trying hard at the wrong things.... I got so sick of the songs playing, I don't have any aim and I didn't sang much. I just couldn't this time. Should I be sorry towards them, or myself?

I'm probably really not good in a big group. It didn't feel the same anymore.


What am I disappointed with? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment