Popular Posts

Monday, December 28, 2015

Anime: Dance with Devils

Dance with Devils [12 episodes] → Probably for the first time I'm watching an anime that is currently airing. What attracted me to watch is that it's a reverse harem type which I'm interested in. Somehow I was hoping it to be funny but that's not totally the case though. How can I expect every reverse harem to be as funny as Brothers conflict?! But that anime was so good that I end up feeling like that. hehe (・・;)


Anyway. I'm just done with the last episode on Saturday and wasn't that satisfied with it. Somehow I don't get it. Suddenly Ritsuka ended up able to find the vampire king's heart and stab it. Presumably that it was Azuna that led her when she saw that dagger? Okay, fine.. and then the grimoire is just gone like that? And she didn't die afterall. How does this explain?? It seemed too abrupt for me to digest all that has happened.  =/


And then came the scene where Rem and Ritsuka confessed to each other. Gosh I love this couple, but then they did not end up together!! WHY!! WHY IS THIS THE ENDING? LOOK AT HOW LOVELY THE HUG IS. WHY ENDED UP THEY LIVE SEPARATELY IN THEIR OWN WORLDS? ⋋_⋌


Probably it's just me. But really, what's the point of a confession if you both don't end up together?? I don't like that. I mean if by circumstances they couldn't be together I can accept it. But Ritsuka!! She chose to lead her damn normal human life than being with Rem. She isn't a normal human in the first place. She still has that devil blood in her for goodness sake. BUT YET SHE CHOSE NOT TO BE WITH HIM! She does have a choice, you see. Now it makes me more sad than angry actually. Although she has already made me mad at episode 4 for leaving the house and got her brother hurt cos of that. I've got nothing else to say. She's the heroine afterall. And whatever she does has to be wrong and we have to accept it. Can I get enough of such animes? I shouldn't be pinning hopes on this since it isn't a romance type of anime afterall. (T ^ T)


Why can't they let the prince and princess together? Anime isn't real anyway, why did they make the ending so realistic? There isn't any nice surprises. =(

Look at this heartbreaking scene where Rem is gone with them kissing....  (´;Д;`) I guess this is also what other anime fans are feeling now like me when I glance through the comments.


ARRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!


There u go, your damn plain normal life that you want. IF you choose to lead this life, I'd rather you confess to Lindo and be with him instead. That's a better ending imo. Since he has done so much for you too. You're choosing the wrong things, dumb Ritsuka. ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ


Overall I can say that this anime is something you can expected of how the story goes. In fact I should have known since she keep emphasizing she wanna live like a normal human cos her life changed so much ever since everyone was hunting for the grimoire when she turned 17. And yeah so happens she is the grimoire that everyone is searching for. (-_-)  I expected that she'll chose Rem and indeed. lol. Well, I like the character Rem since the first episode so it's actually got nothing to do with how the story goes. One other thing that is a bit off is when the characters started singing suddenly in every episode. I keep forgetting that this is a musical anime so there's bound to be such singing scenes coming. But damn, it was awkward enough. When I got so excited to see 2 guys fighting, they ended up singing to each other as the 'fight'. Something different from the usual anime for this only I supposed. Didn't turn out to be as exciting as I would like. haha.


Alrights, here comes the question: Should I continue any other reverse animes or stop? (ーー゛)

6 comments:

  1. Omg HAHAAH!!! you made me laugh xD that ending made you so salty. "There you go, your damn plain normal life" and you saying she still has devil blood for rejecting Rem hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah!! Why would anyone go for a boring life instead of an exciting one, especially for an anime!! She's the daughter of the devil so she can't be an ordinary human like she wants. I bet her life won't be peaceful even after this. Haha! ��

      Delete
    2. So basically she's an idiot? xD

      Delete
    3. I think in reverse harem animes the heroine is like an idiot. Watched a few and they're like that. The girl always irritates me. Lol. xD

      Delete
    4. oh really? lol. ive no idea what harem is so im confused by this

      Delete
    5. haha harem is where a guy is being surrounded by many girls, while reverse harem is the opposite. Like this one that I'm watching, the girl is being surrounded by many guys who like her. So the main female character = heroine usually irritates me with what she's been doing. lol.

      Delete