Popular Posts

Friday, January 01, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!

Happy new year!!
This is also the first time I'm doing a collage for Kagrra,-sama on new year's day!  (*^◯^*)


Every 1st January is also a special day to Kagrra, cos it's their major debut day!! Every start of a new year reminds me there is a year more that I can love Kagrra,..  and every year, I will start off with good hopes.


This year I will make many wishes as usual, and will slowly realise them. My Kagrra, will always live in me with such beauty.

Let's have a good year ahead! あけましておめでとう!  ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! No way, its Jan 1st? i always thought it was when Urei came around. well, i dont think i ever saw that last pic. looks like their Deru Kugi Wa days :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it's Urei time! Did u listen to the song? hehe. Oh I've never seen the last pic too. I chose it cos they were in traditional costume. What's that Deru Kugi Wa days u were referring to? =O

      Delete