Happy new year!!
This is also the first time I'm doing a collage for Kagrra,-sama on new year's day! (*^◯^*)
Every 1st January is also a special day to Kagrra, cos it's their major debut day!! Every start of a new year reminds me there is a year more that I can love Kagrra,.. and every year, I will start off with good hopes.
This year I will make many wishes as usual, and will slowly realise them. My Kagrra, will always live in me with such beauty.
Let's have a good year ahead! あけましておめでとう! ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
Popular Posts
-
It's a special day once more that we would never ever forget. I was at work though, and it was kinda okay for that day. I believe that...
-
Barakamon ばらかもん [12 episodes] → I'm glad that I found a comedy anime to watch that lighten up my mood! From episode 2 onwards then the...
-
I've been wanting to write something about Angels, but just that I can't really get myself to write in a positive way somehow. I...
Friday, January 01, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy New Year! No way, its Jan 1st? i always thought it was when Urei came around. well, i dont think i ever saw that last pic. looks like their Deru Kugi Wa days :D
ReplyDeleteyeah it's Urei time! Did u listen to the song? hehe. Oh I've never seen the last pic too. I chose it cos they were in traditional costume. What's that Deru Kugi Wa days u were referring to? =O
Delete