Popular Posts

Sunday, January 03, 2016

I'm a tweety bird (>_<)

Arrrghhh!! I've been feeling so uncomfortable and troubled over my hair for the past week!!

That's because there's 3 strands of white hair sticking out of my head right at the front. Whenever I looked at the mirror it bothers me so much!! Damn, many people who saw me must have noticed it too cos it's too obvious!! I'm not exaggerating cos my friends have spotted it too. What am I to do with it!! I can't be plucking them cos it'll hurt my scalp. I don't think cutting them away is of any use since they'll grow back again. Argh so I look like a granny at this age. I'm not even in my 30s yet!! I feel like a tweety bird now with that 3 sticking out all day. Except that tweety bird is cuter than me and it has black hair instead. (。-_-。)


U bet!! This bird has already win me in everything. Even just by standing like that. ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ


I've started on my hair tonic treatment on Saturday and was kinda anxious. But the thing is, my hair drops as much as I used the scalp lotion back then. Hmm I wonder is it cos of my weak scalp in itself that upon touching products, the hair would fall. =( Kinda upset to see this. I hope when I do this next week it'll not recur again. The smell from it is really strong!! I couldn't really stand it since I have a sensitive nose, but I might get used to it and then it'll not be a problem. I think I will have to wash it after the 20min leave in cos I don't wish the smell to fill in the entire room the whole day or even when I'm out to let anyone smell it. lol. Oh and there isn't any stinging feeling at all as what I was told. Is my scalp just weird and different? I hope this product works for me after all cos I don't know what other solution is there for me to treat my hair problem. Probably it has got to do with everything and more other factors. That was when I decided to watch Mia's video again:




Some points to note:
✿ Eggs, sweet potatoes, avocado, blueberries, spinach, walnuts are some of the food source that is good for the hair.
✿ Brush from tips to roots, and flip hair upside down and massage them.
✿ Avoid poor diet, stress and alcohol, staying in the sun for a long time, any type of chemicals to the hair.
✿ Brush hair 50 times before going to bed
✿ Don't wash your hair everyday. → something I can't do so cos if I don't wash my hair, I'll most probably have dandruff the next day. And this will also make my hair so oily like some salty dead vegetables I can't even feel peace leaving it like that!! Well I've experience this before once last year cos I didn't have a choice. My sleep was affected by that incident and I had only like 3 hours of sleep and then I have to head to work with a blur mind. I think I wasn't being that efficient that day if I can recall. How did I even manage to do my work lol. But I was also kinda concerned cos it must be the ugliest time I ever looked at work with heavy eyebags and dark circles and with oily salty dead hair. argh argh. I'm so fuming mad I won't let this happen again this year! No way!! (゚д゚)


Alrights, there I will try my very best to follow the tips given.. except that I still have to live with the 3 strands of white hair.

What a good way to remind myself that I'm getting older each day. (ー_ー)!

I need to defy all that with my own way!! (>0<)

2 comments:

  1. do what i do and cut it with scissors, although i like to see how long i can get it before cutting, its cool to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm u think I should cut it? I'm afraid to do that. >_< Too bad I'm a girl if not as a guy I'll probably look cool in everything too. Lol.

      Delete