Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Is it over yet?

The busy week is just over!!! But not like I'm very happy about it though, I still have so much other work to do and get them settled soon. There's always the deadline that I have to make sure I get them done before that. It's always rushing, but at least I can plan my time well to rush before those dates. I have been so busy and drained for the past week that I have got no energy to see around me what's going on. But anyway, since I have already decided to focus on myself this year, I guess I shouldn't be bothering myself with any unimportant stuffs too. If it's tiring me out, I probably should leave it aside and not let it ruin myself. Besides, work has been enough to take over my life. Lol. 

I might want more time of my own for this year. This is just the beginning but I have somewhat having those struggles just like before and I feel something is lacking in my life too. I have so much thoughts lately. I wished I can get distracted through work but after a day's work I might start thinking about all sorts again. What is missing in my life now (besides my dear Shua)? What do I want actually? What is there that I can do? Who really cares?? I have so many questions that I'm still finding the answers to it. And damn, it's only Tuesday but I'm very tired now. My whole body is aching so much!!! Probably the worst I ever felt. And my stomach hurts a lot today too. Maybe cos I have been working too hard. And maybe cos I've those bothering thoughts. I just hope I can get better soon. I need a deep sleep for days so that I can revive again. I might be worse than a zombie now. >_< 

If I consider something to be over for me, that's when I know I'm not the same as before and so I will totally let it out of my life and won't look back again.

Can I really give up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment