Popular Posts

Friday, November 08, 2013

This month of November... + Ayu outfit news

I haven't got much mood recently to post things here for now. So most probably this month of November I won't be doing any blog post. Except for this one of course. Just that don't want one month to go without a blogpost at all, when I've already aimed to blog frequently actually. haha. But I'm still active at twitter as usual!! I seem to be there everyday blabbering nonsense. lol. Oh gosh, and today, I ended up not reading up articles for my studies when I'm supposed to. Ugh.. So much of me being busy for surfing news and stuffs all the time. xD

Anyway, time for a little news:

On 22 Oct 2013
One of Ayu's outfit for Harper's Bazaar magazine has actually been worn before by Rainie Yang. No wonder I find it so familiar too! haha. The staff said that they tried to make the folds a bit different and promise that they'll also edit the colour of the outfit before publishing but it seems that they did not do so. Well well, not everyone is really doing their work properly right. haha.


Not a big deal actually. But it's still a news. And they published it. lol.
So now shall be looking forward to her new pv Feel the love! I wonder how it will turn out to be with a DJ Hello Kitty appearing.  ( ̄□ ̄)  That's pretty much about Ayu updates for this time.

Can't wait for December~!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment