Popular Posts

Thursday, October 03, 2013

Ayu on Popteen magazine October 2013 issue 150 Questions

The long awaited issue on Ayu that I wanna post!!
Arr..I feel so sorry that I'm late at this. I thought I could get this done before Ayu's birthday yesterday but I can't. Sob sob. But anyway, it's really a great start for October~! (^-^)


Okay, I don't know if there's anyone looking forward to reading this but still I'm gonna translate this anyway. It's quite difficult to translate so much at one go. lol. 150 questions is really a lot! But then I realised it's not starting from question 1 so there is actually 129 questions instead.  (^。^) Anyway, please enjoy reading~!


This page features about all Ayu's past appearances on Popteen covers & interviews. Actually I don't really have any idea what the interviewer and Ayu is talking about! lol. Cos they were mentioning about what Ayu did during those years. So yeah, I'm not gonna translate that since I don't get what's going on in the past. I kinda regret not getting into Ayu much earlier and even grab Popteen those days. Well well... Of course now I'm million times more happy that Ayu appears this year cos I have been a fan of Popteen for sometime without seeing and getting Ayu on cover only until this year! So this is the best thing ever!!


So here's my translation:
[please pardon me, I hope anyone reading this do understand what I'm typing here. lol]


*Note: I realised they start off with Q22 because this is her 21st time appearing in Popteen. I thought that they've already asked Ayu 21 questions in the previous page but it isn't. Whatever, the numbering is confusing me. (x_x)

Popular singer
Q22. This year is your 15th anniversary, how do you feel?
It's very worth of me to feel honoured.
Q23. What did fans say that makes you feel happy?
Because there are so many things that I wanna tell you so please stay at my house for one night (laughs).
Q24. What does singing mean to Ayu?
This is the same as asking 'Why are we living in this world?'.
Q25. When is it that you seriously wanna be a singer?
Actually it's when someone else tell me that I can do it, not because I'm self-motivated.
Q26. What's the biggest effort you did to become a singer?
Attending all sorts of practice lessons, because originally my ambition is not to become a singer.
Q27. What shall we do if we want to be a singer?
Please join avex♪
Q28. What's the most important thing to a singer?
I wanna know this too actually (laughs).
Q29. What sort of environment is the entertainment industry like?
Pink and sparkling bright place. (just joking w)
Q30. When do you usually come up with the lyrics?
When I'm moving about.
Q31. Are the lyrics mostly from your real life experiences?
YES.
Q32. How's the frequency of your song practice?
I will always practise whenever there's concerts or recordings, in the end it feels like I'm practising all year round.
Q33. How's your life pattern like before a concert?
Although I'll have less sleep when having rehearsals, but during the concert period I'll always have enough sleep and wake up early, so life is very routine.
Q34. Are you very nervous during the concert performance?
Nope.
Q35. How does it feel when you're singing on stage?
Different songs will bring about different feelings, so it's hard for me to say.
Q36. Did something happen during the concert that scared you?
If it's something recent, I once fell and when I want to get up I fell again, it's as if I'm a happy doggie rolling on the floor (laughs). To say that I got scared, actually it's very embarrassing!
Q37. What are you particular about the makeup for your concerts?
I don't put on foundation.
Q38. Why is it so?
Because it will come off once I sweat.
Q39. What's the secret to singing a song well?
For this please consult a singing teacher.
Q40. What's the trick to sing well at KTV?
This I don't know~. Because I'm used to singing live with the band, so 2MIX's karaoke actually makes me very nervous.
Q41. What songs do Ayu usually sing at KTV?
In the past is mostly 小室-sensei's [Tetsuya Komuro] songs, TRF or globe.
Q42. Please tell us the pose you are most proud of?
Ahaha, because there's none so please tell me ♥

Views on fashion
Q43. From now on, what do you wish everyone to call you?
Although we're at this stage now, how about adding 'mi' after my name? (lol)
Q44. What's your most favourite look now?
Matching with the season's bright coloured casual look.
Q45. As of now what's the look you've done the most?
It's a long story, please come to my house then I'll explain to you clearly (laughs).
Q46. Which GAL style do you think is very cute?
In the past I like exaggerated glamorous GAL, but now I like the pretty kind of GAL, in fact I like them both.
Q47. Which POP model you find the cutest?
I think I can only decide after interacting and chatting with them (laughs).
Q48. How do you make yourself good at dressing up?
Install the antenna, receive information by myself.
Q49. Your most favourite fashionable brand?
It changes with every season.
Q50. Where do you usually buy your clothes?
Internet or overseas.
Q51. Do you also go to 109 now?
I don't go there anymore. Please take me there!
Q52. How many clothes do you buy every month?
This is a secret.
Q53. Ayu-ish matching style?
Definitely not using more than 3 colours.
Q54. Popular Ayu-ish clothes?
At first I don't think there are popular type of clothes, if you don't feel comfortable wearing it, but to wear it just to let people think it's pretty, this is also not called popular.
Q55. Ayu-ish smart looking clothes?
As long as I like it, all can be considered as smart.
Q56. This year's autumn, what's the thing that Ayu noticed the most?
Black and leopard prints! The weather has turned cool gradually, it's just right that I wanna dress like a maiden, so I have this feeling too this year.
Q57. What kind of sunglasses do you like?
I like big frame ones.
Q58. So you still like leopard prints?
ABSOLUTELY LOVE.
Q59. How do you usually decide on the design pattern for your nail art?
Do as I please (laughs).
Q60. What is the item you'll definitely put in your bag?
Lip balm and lash essence.
Q61. If you could do cosplay, what would you wanna be?
Cosplay as myself! Because I saw many fans cosplay as Ayu, it feels really interesting.
Q62. Want to know your height and all your measurements! 
Although I can't say them all, height 150cm, but claimed as 153cm  (laughs).
Q63. You maintained your figure really well, what do you usually eat? 
I eat everything. And also, I can really eat a lot.
Q64. The secret to maintaining your figure?
Don't forget to exercise after eating.
Q65. Your recommendation on slimming? 
To slim for health purpose, that is to work hard all your life. If it is to hold on for 2 weeks and yet wanna achieve the results in short-term, I totally have no interest in it.
Q66. How heavy are you when you're fattest? 
About 8kg heavier than now! That was around my 10th anniversary, I ran 7km everyday so much until my knee joint got damaged. After that I do weight training to replace running.
Q67. Do you like fair or dark skin? 
I don't mind at all.
Q68. Does ayu do her own makeup? 
I don't.
Q69. Anything about makeup that you're particular about? 
It should not be too exaggerated. In the past my makeup is really heavy, so I've accumulated lots of failed experiences on it (laughs).
Q70. Why recently it's all about natural makeup?
Because I'm already a mature woman (laughs).
Q71. What belongs to Ayu style of coloured contact lenses? 
It's those that I've designed. Gold coloured ones matches with my hair colour, so I like it very much.
Q72. Your most favourite hairstyle? 
Now I'm already into short hair, so it's short hair.
Q73. You still like blonde hair the most?
I like it very much~ Even if I dyed to dark hair colour, in the end I'll still dye it back to blonde.
Q74. What's the hairstyle that you'll like to try next? 
Short hair ♥


Thoughts and inner world
Q75. How's your schedule like everyday?
Wake up in the morning, and then fill up the bathtub with water. Eat breakfast, soak in the bathtub. Out to work, and then back home, fill up the bathtub with water, soak and sleep.
Q76. If you have a day of holiday, how would you spend it? 
Exercise. If I don't exercise, my body will feel uneasy.
Q77. Since you will meet many different people everyday, do you feel very tired about this? 
Honestly I really am. But come to think of it, it's also something that is really interesting.
Q78. Is there Ayu's way of communication?
Until now I'm still not good at it (laughs).
Q79. Who are the artistes and singers that you get along well with?
I'm not telling you (laughs).
Q80. Who is your most favourite artistes?
2700.
Q81. Anyone that you look up to? 
Although there isn't any now, but I've seen Audrey's spring verse [←I'm not too sure about this], I just feel so excited!
Q82. If you're not in the entertainment industry, what will you be working as instead? 
There's so many things that I wanna do so probably it's too much to fill up the whole magazine page (laughs).
Q83. What's the thing that you normally mind the most? 
Don't over drink.
Q84. What's your favourite phrase? 
Don't over drink (laughs).
Q85. Up till now, what's the thing that you've worked hard at the most? 
Don't over drink (lol).
Q86. Any little abnormal state? [←I suppose they refer to phobia?]
I have, I have.
Q87. If you're ill, how would you get up again? 
Although I'll be sad but I won't fall too deep. My character is that even if I met with difficulties I will get up immediately.
Q88. On the contrary, is there anything that angers you? 
After I've grown up and matured, it gradually becomes lesser.
Q89. What would you be like when you're angry? 
Silent, totally don't speak.
Q90.  When you're being praised by your boyfriend or guys, which part makes you happy? 
Because fans have said to me using many gentle and cheerful words, and because I've heard too much of it, so guys would probably find my reaction too cold. Maybe too boring (laughs).
Q91. On the contrary, is there anything that makes you angry? 
Recently Timmy keeps saying my butt is very big, it makes me very angry! How can you say such things out so easily? (laughs).
Q92. Do you have any troubles now?
Nope~.
Q93. What do you like about yourself? 
Straightforward and carefree personality.
Q94. Anything that makes you feel inferior? 
Although there is, but I'm not telling you!
Q95. Is there anything that no one knows about the other side of Ayu? 
I think there must be a lot.
Q96. Can you give an example?
My character is more than just being straightforward and carefree. I think everyone might want to have a character like Ayu, but usually you wouldn't say Ayu is this kind of person (laughs).
Q97. Can you tell us Ayu's weakness? 
Morning, it's really this problem (laughs).
Q98. Any special fetish? 
I'm fond of feet, no matter is guy's or girl's.
Q99. Can you use a phrase to describe yourself? 
Very stylish.
Q100. Why are you getting cuter?
Thank you very much ♥
Q101. When is the time of your life that you're popular? 
Oh~! Why is the question in past tense!? (lol)
Q102. The type of guys that you like?
Guys that are not long-winded.
Q103. Type of girls that you like?
Girls that are long-winded.
Q104. What kind of student are you during your younger days?
Must you ask this question? (laughs)
Q105. When do you feel that you're a GAL?
Oh? I used to be a GAL in the past? (laughs)
Q106. Any failure during your school days?
I used to think of imitating Shizuka Kudo, putting on purple-red lipstick to school. Because I think it's very cute but everyone says I look like Demon Kogure. I took a long time to save money for the lipstick, but everyone said that to me, it really hurts, so I feel "It can't be like this" (lol).
Q107. What are you most fond of during school days? 
Everyday I'm striving hard to snatch that corner seat in the classroom (laughs).
Q108. Where do you usually go to during school days? 
The department store roof top or sit at the stairway, it's okay for me to say like this right? (laughs)
Q109. Any nicknames during school days? 
I don't think there is. Because I'm more like a guy, so everyone calls me Mr.Hamasaki. I don't mind at all? (laughs)
Q110. Did you study hard?
Don't ask me this question anymore!! (lol)
Q111. Your best subject?
Going home. This isn't considered as a subject right (laughs).
Q112. Do you have any advice now, that you wanna tell to the past Ayu? 
Don't perm to obasan's curly hair! (laughs)
Q113. When do you feel that you've really grown up? 
When I'm alone striving out in Tokyo.
Q114. How old do you thinking is your inner age at heart? 
Should be older than my true age by a few years.
Q115. How's Ayu's exercising spirit?
I think it's not bad.
Q116. Anything recently that you're fond of? 
Of course it's the LINE game. Many of my friends have already given up, but I'm still playing the bubble game.
Q117. What do you want most now?
I don't have anything I want specifically, please let me think for a night.
Q118. What's your treasure? 
There's many. My fans, family, friends...these are the treasures that won't change.
Q119. Which are the places you normally go to when you're overseas? 
LA or London.
Q120. Any place that you wanna go to? 
Have already been there. Because my character is, as long as I wanna go, I will take action immediately.
Q121. Are you the message-type or the talking-on-the-phone type of person?
I'm a message-type of person, definitely won't pick up the phone (laughs).
Q122. What's your phone bill every month?
I don't know (laughs).
Q123. Under what condition will you blog?
When I have something that I wanna tell everyone.
Q124. Do you take selfie?
I think making funny faces is better than taking selfies.
Q125. Any favourite emoticons?
I like my own LINE stickers, I use them often.
Q126. What is your most favourite APP? 
LINE Bubble.
Q127. The first thing you do after waking up in the morning? 
Put my phone alarm on snooze to let it ring after 10mins.
Q128. The thing that you'll definitely do everyday? 
Stretching after getting up on bed.
Q129. Where you start off with when bathing?
Head.
Q130. Your speciality dishes?
Braised beef, burger patty.
Q131. Will you go to the supermart to buy stuffs?
Because I don't have a chance to go, will you take me there?
Q132. Have you eaten a ¥100 onigiri before? 
Yes, I like plum onigiri.
Q133. Have you done arubaito [part-time work] before?
Totally nope.
Q134. How does your room feels like? 
Please wait and see till my image book is released. (laughs).
Q135. Your favourite corner of your room?
It's different everyday.
Q136. What is your most favourite fragrance?
Lavender.
Q137. Your favourite cartoon character? 
Hello Kitty.
Q138. Will you  go back to your hometown when you're free? 
Not really.
Q139. Cockroach. As long as I see it~ I will scream loudly. 
Q140. Can you ride a bicycle? 
I can, but the last time I rode was 10 years ago If I'm on the road riding and yet not be noticed, I will ride (laughs).
Q141. What's the little action that you will do subconsciously? 
When I wanna sleep or I'm too engross about something, I will pull my hair.
Q142. The way to maintain beauty? 
Be in love♪
Q143. Your motto? 
Be in love, girl ♥
Q144. Things that you wanna do before you die? 
I've already done most of the things that I wanna do. It feels like experiencing 20~30 times of life, so I'm very satisfied (laughs).
Q145. What if you're gonna go to heaven tomorrow? 
I always feel like there's still a tomorrow, so I'll lead the same life as usual.
Q146. As of now, what's the biggest turn in life? 
Should be married and divorce. This kind of experience if really hard to get. But we're still good friends.
Q147. How would you wanna lead for the rest of your life? 
I will follow my heart and move forward. As long as we do what we really feel like in our hearts, it will be a very fortunate thing.
Q148. Do you have any wishes that you have not disclosed yet? 
Nothing special. If there is, I wouldn't say it either (laughs).
Q149. How do you feel answering 150 questions? 
It feels like it ended so quickly. I can still answer.
Q150. Please say something to your supportive readers! 
Please study hard in school everyone! Although I've stopped halfway through, some things can make up for it but some can't, being in school is just one of it. High school life can only happen during your teenage years, so even when you're grown up, enter university, high school life and memory would only happen during that time. Using myself as an example, it would be good if I can leave some memories of it. Although there may be annoying things that will happen, please work hard to overcome it. And then you can enjoy the sweet outcome♪

No comments:

Post a Comment