Popular Posts

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Ayu on Harper's Bazaar Hong Kong + We Are Stronger Together

Ar...I have been so slacked these days right? Have been posting only about the news. Haha actually I'm just being too focused on studying I don't know what's got into me. (≧▽≦) And also suddenly into romance anime. lol. Anyway, I'm still gonna talk about Ayu now. (^∇^) I've spotted another small article of Ayu which is talking about the same thing as what I've written in my previous Ayu post.


The pictures here are better but I just don't like this little negative talk about her. So skip!!


The latest photoshoot that Ayu just did is for Hong Kong's Harper's Bazaar magazine 25th anniversary.


It says after Ayu experienced divorce, now she's focused on her career. This time Ayu goes sexy and wild, with 8 different stunning styles that catches your attention. There's a wild sexy catwoman style and full of SM one-eyed image. And also the deep V-cut glittery dress that showed her elegance in the photoshoot. (^-^)

I'm in fact kinda lazy to read the magazine article in the above site I've linked. I feel that it's easier to read in English than in Chinese so hopefully there's translation available or else...I just don't know what's it about then. haha.
#Edit: English translation for Harper's Bazaar HK 2013 @ misa-chan's 

Anyway, Ayu really stunned me!! Among them, I love the one where there's a veil on Ayu but can't really see her clearly except her beautiful left eye, and also this~:


I think it's been a while that I haven't see Ayu in straight long hair!! I really love this!! (⌒▽⌒) And know what, after I looked a little closely, I just realised Ayu didn't wear a bra right? lol. xD But this image is really my most favourite among them all. From her hair to her clothes and the pose. Awesome~!!!

Well, Ayu took a half-naked photoshoot again. I thought it's for some magazine like what she just did for Majesty Japan and I really feel like saying "Oh no, not again!" lol. But yeah this time is different cos Ayu did this for Pink October "We Are Stronger Together" Charity for fight against breast cancer. I think this one is more stunning that the above! (●^口^●)


I like that this time Ayu turned her right side facing the camera and so, we can see her tattoo~!! Ayu really exudes this feminine side of her which I love so much too. It's just awesome beauty that I ever wanna achieve. =)  And oh yeah, Ayu recently just recorded a song at LA. Omg I wonder when will this new song be released. I love it~! Although it sounds like You & Me but this is way better!! I really need a new Ayu song cos I think I have been so much into Namie mode [and just listened to her Past<Future album], I really need my dose of Ayu songs~!! Please surprise us more, Ayu~!! ♥

Ayu article at @ arama they didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment