Popular Posts

Monday, September 02, 2013

My BB creams

Have mentioned about BB creams in the previous post and feel like talking about them now. These are the BB creams that I have as of now. I think the first BB cream I got was in year 2009 and I don't think it was good. It feels sticky and I bought it cos the salesperson was saying how nice their product is with so many properties. I remember about seeing that BB cream advertisement in ViVi magazine so I have some curiosity about BB cream and thought it would be worth a try. Come to think of it now, I wouldn't trust any salesgirl telling me about their products cos all along I ended up not happy as the products doesn't suit me nor is of the quality they claimed. Whatever!


I love the Dr. Jart Silver label BB cream at first cos its whitening function is really good! But later I realised it's not that good when I'm in the air-con room the whole day and I can feel that my skin is drying out. I think I was lucky that I've bought Pure Beauty Jasmine Water BB cream previously as it was more hydrating than Dr. Jart. It feels a lot better! To think that I bought it cos of the pretty colour packaging at first. lol. There I've learnt that hydrating BB creams are more important to me rather than those with whitening ones, since I've use my pressed powder on top of BB creams anyway. Maybe I shouldn't be so bothered about whitening anymore. Just use whitening masks and serum would be sufficient I guess. Yeah right, should not care about that in BB creams next time. haha.

Throughout the years, I bought some and thrown them away as I found them not suitable nor for my liking. Anyway I used to like the Dr. Jart BB cream but it turned grey really fast compared to the rest that I've got. I don't know if it's good or bad that BB creams oxidise. Besides the fact that if you use BB creams alone on the face, the colour turn off is really bad, but is it bad for the skin in any way? I've tried searching but I couldn't find answer on this, so I've posted my questions on pbunniep's but there's no reply till now. =(



The Revlon Photoready BB cream was a regret purchase! It was thick and oily! oh my gosh.. I really regretted buying it without watching reviews first. It was only when after I bought it and don't feel that satisfied with it then I turn to watching YouTube reviews on this product. [but isn't it too late? lol.] And that's also where I found out about Judy~~




What she says is totally true: Light coverage, sets fast, even out skin tone but looks shiny. 
Ugh I should have watched this before I buy it. I was curious at first when I saw this new product out so I bought it. Shouldn't have been so rash to buy it just cos it was new. lol.

So another lesson learned: Watch reviews before buying any product! At least the users are honest with their reviews rather than trying to sell them out to you like what sales people will do. Should have make an effort to know what the product is like before you buy. Be a smart consumer! Don't listen to what others tell you. And also, always try out the testers before buying. ^_^

That said, I've been watching too many makeup tutorials nowadays. Makes my heart itchy to buy the products mentioned. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment