Popular Posts

Friday, September 20, 2013

I'm blogging! + Ayu's old photo as a model

Oh yeah I'm back here now!! I was struggling in thinking of whether to get my computer repaired or might as well just get a new one with the sudden failure of my old computer telling me user profile unable to load. Whatever it is, it totally scared me out of the blue. I didn't even expect such thing to happen. Anyway, it's been about 2 weeks since I last blogged, And I already felt the misery of unable to blog in just one week Lol. What also irks me is that it's actually quite difficult for me to blog on mobile cos I can't edit the pictures nor type as fast as using a computer. And it's even more troublesome with transferring my photos. Ugh the fact that I definitely can't live without a computer now. haha. I felt that I couldn't stop this too especially when I wanna talk about ayu so much. Haha. And also about other singers of course. ^o^ Last week there's Ayu news appeared in the newspaper and that itches me to blog about it!!

Okay, moving on to Ayu's news last Friday 13 Sept. Ayu's old photo as a model is exposed. And netizens were saying ayu looks prettier before plastic surgery:


#I tried editing the photo on my phone but it seems the brightness is still not that good. lol.

Shall just translate this article: Ayu has debuted as a singer for 15 years already and her looks has always been a discussion among people on her nose, lips etc. that she has got them done before. But recently her old photos got surfaced in the Internet where she wore bikini in almost all the pictures with her good figure and cute looking face which got netizens saying that she exceed AV actresses in looking like that!

In the photos, although Ayu's boobs were small, but with her cute dolly face, netizens think she's as sexy as AV actresses. Although there's an obvious difference in how ayu looks like then and now. They think Ayu looks much prettier before plastic surgery.

Ayu is not that popular in the recent years and so in order to create news, ayu don't mind betraying her own private life and show off her house in NUMERO Tokyo magazine for the first time. Ayu who has always like western stuffs, has been incorporating European style in her house designs, with white as the main color. Ayu also expressed that she put in lots of effort for her house design and that if there's anything she's not satisfied, she'll just asked the contractor redo them again countless times.


Honestly, is the first time I've seen that ayu photo but it's known that ayu has been a model since young before she became a singer. I just wondered why such a topic got discussed again especially about whether she got plastic surgery done. It doesn't concern me anymore cos ayu still looks pretty to me. She's still got the charm no matter as a model or singer. :D

I've seen a few photos of Ayu's house and it looked really pretty~!! Especially the A logo above the fireplace omg!! And the spiral staircase! I always wanted to have one. haha. I'm so envy of her!! And I heard [long ago] that she not just have one house, ayu has about 3 houses? I don't mind ayu showing them off cos I'm so curious about her and maybe in the future when I get a house, this will be my reference. Hahaha. I do need more photos to Ayu's houses!! Those pictures didn't satisfy me enough! lol!

Anyway, somehow I don't understand why Ayu got so shocked with the photobook that Mannie did in the past although it's really somehow too explicit? Yet Ayu did semi-nude photoshoots before in ViVi back then. I'm shocked that she is shocked about Mannie. =O Is that really the reason for your divorce? He's a model btw and it's not too surprising that he would do such photoshoots right? Well, imo I think that it was just that they do not understand each other enough having to get married after 5 months of knowing each other. Whatever is it, I'm kinda glad that they are still friends. But I still do feel a little sad about Ayu's love life somehow. =(

Jpop article @ Misa-chan's part 2, part 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment