Popular Posts

Sunday, August 30, 2015

My purchases ~August 2015

I'm so so so tired!!

I was crazy enough to make myself complete 2 animes over the past week and this, cos I just can't resist not to know how the story progress until later. It was a torture, since I ended up sleeping late at night than usual. And it took me long to enter into dreamland. My sleep was somehow affected again. Although this time the reason isn't due to stress. lol. >_< It's as though I asked for it. =(

But how can I give up on my entertainment!!  (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

September is gonna arrive real soon and I'll be even busier. I don't know how will I have time for those. So I should probably stop, or really restrict to one episode per day the most. Argh... but that still hurts.. Why is it so hard to arrange time to fit in everything!! 24 hours is never enough!! (>0<)


Oh wells, let me go into my purchased stuffs. I was busy with shopping yesterday I haven't got anything properly done. I had nap yesterday and today though, cos I was far too tired with aches everywhere to study or whatsoever. This time it really got into me. 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

Maybe I shouldn't be tearing so much now. lol.



I'm glad that my staple HydraWhite foundation now comes in a twin pack and so it's worth the buy! I think I'm really stuck with this foundation since I can't find anything else better to try.  But I can't find a good concealer yet I hope my current one still able to last. 

I can't stand my tired-looking eyes everytime I see them in the mirror. xD I feel that I have to grab more eye masks for myself. This one is meant for reducing puffiness. Have used one of it but I'm not sure if it did worked, but it's really relaxing to use them. It also has a different shape from the previous one that I've used and this one is just easier to put on. Man, I think they should sell more of these eye masks not just facial masks!

Bought BB cream in the end since I didn't see any CC cream out there that I feel like trying out. I tested out Maybelline one but it feels so oily to me so I don't wanna get that! Anyway I think I've not buy their products for quite a long time. (-_-) The lip gloss is actually for free and I kinda like it. It doesn't dry my lips out like Maybelline's. So my conclusion is that Maybelline is just not suitable for me, I guess I've pretty much have given up on using their products. Lol.



Maybe I'm getting more interested in essence products. lol. I saw this brit-tea series that look so sweet! I can't resist it! I supposed it's limited edition? I got the eyeshadow and a nail polish. In fact I feel like giving as a gift. I shall use them later when I feel like it. (*'▽'*) But I wonder will my heart still feel itchy to get them when I passed by the drugstore again. Oops. xD


I don't know if I'm considered fickle-minded or not, when I got a lip balm without colour, I wanted to get a coloured one. And when I have a coloured one, I want to get a non-coloured one. Lol!!! So now I went to get a non-coloured to be used at home, since my lips been drying out sometimes. The smell of it is really nice! Pomegranate white tea is probably the first time I see such a flavour, which already smells nice when I see the name. Haha. 

And one more thing that I can't resist is rubber stamps! Finally I saw something cute like this sold at Daiso. They should sell more! lol. I got this one with Japanese words. I think it'll make it more fun to use. haha. Let's see if I'm able to expand such a collection of mine. xD


Now moving on to food! My weekend sinful lunch.  hahahaha. 2 big scallops, salmon and asparagus baked rice. Maximum satisfaction! I enjoyed it sooooo much!!


Dessert is my usual favourite red bean with orange zest. I love that the taste always remain...reminds me of the first time I ate there and how it won me over. lol.



Alrights, I have to blog about the 2 animes soon that I've completed. I must have the time to write about them!!! Hope I'll still remember the details that I wanna mention. lol.


Happy September! I'm still missing August. It's been quite a good month. I just need more holidays. Ahhh~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment