Popular Posts

Sunday, August 09, 2015

Introducing CC cream

I've just started using my CC cream on the weekend and I was really impressed with it! I know I must be really slow to start using it now when it's already quite the hype probably two years back. I even saved the articles I took last year. lol. Only now then I'm talking about it.



But well, probably these 2 articles focused more on promoting the brands than mentioning the properties of CC cream in general. (-。-;) I wasn't into getting those expensive brands as above so I'm not sure if they're that good. Somehow they just don't tempt me. haha. (-_-)

Anyway, the Skin Flat CC gel that I used was really much better than any BB cream! It absorbs fast and feels smooth and powdery that I'm comfortable with. It actually acts as a pore eraser too so no wonder I have got the powdery feel after I applied it! It's exactly stated like that in the packaging. (*´з`*) So it is a 5-in-1 product acting as a beauty serum, makeup base, foundation, powder and sunscreen. Just like BB cream where they're supposed to be multi-functional. Somehow I just feel it's definitely way better than BB cream but maybe I can't just solely conclude it based on one CC cream that I've used? And I think I love it more cos of that powdery feel that absorbs fast into my skin. The coverage is better than BB cream too imo. Since it's already this good, I shall try to get more and make a CC cream 'collection' post someday like I did for My BB creams. haha. And I'm gonna get those from drugstores cos I just love to shop there a lot. Hopefully those drugstores brands are as good too. I don't wanna be disappointed!


Let me do more shopping too, I'm bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment