Popular Posts

Monday, August 10, 2015

It's Kagrra, time! Or maybe just Urei time~~

This holiday I wanted to watch those Kagrra, VCDs that my friend has lent to me few months back..Gosh I have been dragging it for quite some time. I've always ended up doing things that my mood leads me to. I wasn't really concentrating nor going to watch all the videos in full cos I think I won't have all the time to enjoy everything. xD  I do went to click on every video and briefly see what are those, and there are some Kagrra, no Su episodes that I've already watched before! Wow those bring back memories where I can watch them for as long as I can since I was really kinda free back then as a student. (≧▽≦) I had a few laughs while watching those bits, especially the Orange juice competition which I love most! Well then, I have to leave them aside and re-watch them since I've been lagging in all the things that I have to do, plus I need to have enough rest. And so, I'll just post some screencaps of those I've seen today. Hopefully this will tempt me to watch them sometime again soon. lol.

 The gold fan looks very cool!!



I remember coming across this picture of Isshi holding the calligraphy he wrote I supposed. The four Kanji words are shown in full and not like this one in the video. I wonder where is it?? Why don't they show the photos in the video too?  It feels a little incomplete to post that picture although my isshi's face is clearly seen. lol~

Have seen one vid mentioning about Kagrra,'s major debut on 2004 1st January, and what comes to mind is definitely the song 愁 Urei.[Since it's their debut song anyway]


It means Grief, but the feel from it is more like a love song to me. I love Urei so much that I can't remember is it cos of me watching so many Kagrra, lives back then or that it's cos of 沙羅~懐かしの楽園~ Sara~Natsukashi No Rakuen Live Year 2005 cos that image of isshi-sama singing that song just comes to my mind. v(=^0^=)v  It's also the only pv that has English words flashing which is what makes it special too.  And I simply love the last line too much. ♥


"貴女が居て~ You are still here"

Because of my love for this song, I have always wanted to write something like Urei too. It's really too beautiful and I'm kinda stuck now at writing sad dark songs since I wasn't at all happy and into the mood of writing with nice beautiful words. lol. But I know, time will come and allow me to write something similar to this beautiful work of isshi's. It will!! (^o^) It takes time for inspiration to come and I'll just have to be patient, since I've used to forced my inspiration and it didn't end up that nice at all. lol. 

So now let me sink into Isshi's beauty~ (*^◯^*) ♡




This last scene is too beautiful and dreamy for me~~ It's as though isshi is reaching out to me~


Let my mood be beautiful for you too~

No comments:

Post a Comment