Popular Posts

Sunday, August 16, 2015

I need to be revived!

I enjoyed Michelle Phan's pillow talk and I'm glad that she's doing more of this!






Point to note:
Failure invites change.
Feeling isolated is only temporary.
Inspiration ignites passion, jealousy ignites insecurity.
Time separates memories.

I've been thinking about what she's saying, and then looking at myself... and then wondering about my current life. (・_・) Not that I'm not happy with it, I always thought I should be doing more. But what have I achieved? How have I changed? How has things been going? It has been the same isn't it? Is that good? How can I change that? How should it be? What's the best way for me? What does everyone think now? Do I fit in? Did I done what I should have? Is this where I should be?

Why do I have so many questions suddenly!! What was I fretting about?  (,_,) 

Maybe work gets a bit too heavy recently, that I have been working till a little late since the long holidays last week does affect and brought a lot of work that has to be done. I'm feeling a little guilty from time to time when I'm unable to accomplish them for the day, but then continuing them when I couldn't think properly would make it worse maybe. And I hate to make mistakes cos it resulted in more work to correct them. (-_-)

And also, I have to focus on important things that made me unable to attend activities like I used to, I feel like I'm gonna miss out a lot on my social life. (T_T)

Probably what troubles me is that I'm unable to manage them all and have enough rest. Good grief.


I hope I'm conscious enough too that it doesn't cost my health cos I've been feeling not quite in the zone lately. I'm starting to lose enthusiasm for some thing...  。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。


SO! I need to be revived!

Maybe I need to meditate to get rid of all thoughts!! و(¯―¯٥)


Back to talking about my passion: One thing that I'm kinda surprised is to see Michelle mentioning about looking into engineering for origami! That hasn't crossed my mind although I love origami quite a lot. Now I'm starting to miss it cos I have lots of origami paper with me I bought so much from Daiso years ago but I haven't got the mood to fold them for a very long time!! I miss this little hobby of mine. I looked back at my old posts and I realised the last I did was 3 years ago. [Not including the paper cranes in 2013] I was wondering if I should throw those away cos I didn't get to use those at all. Well are origami products of any use by the way? Lol. (^_^); They are....probably just for me to admire my little effort during my free time. That's sad. Hmph...


For once, I probably need to revive my hobby back. I need to do more.


But then,

I do need to heal my heart, the most.~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment