Popular Posts

Monday, August 24, 2015

Am I losing touch...?

It's been quite a while since I mentioned about Ayu..

In fact I'm a little scared that I'm losing touch now, since I've been so much into rock. And recent Ayu songs still can't get into me idk why.. I'm still stuck in COLOURS era. I just have no feels for A ONE despite listening to it a few times this month. I've no idea if it's my problem cos this made me feel guilty for ended up like that. And for sixxxxxx, I haven't yet listen to those in full yet cos I don't have the mood to. Can someone just tell me off?  (¬_¬)

Although I feel bad for doing so, I was also a little upset to know from a friend that her fandom for Ayu has died off...Well, she's not the only one, I've seen quite a few people moved on from Ayu. Well I can't be too upset or anything since I'm not in any way better than them, although I'm still supporting Ayu. I was wondering maybe at this period of time it should be a hiatus for me from pop songs? Not that I don't enjoy them now, I just need a break from some things sometimes? Cos if I forced myself it'll not turn out good. Of course I'm still an Ayu fan, but somehow I need to get my feels back. The time has to be right too I guess. 

Ayu news from last month:


Not good news of her again, saying that her tickets have to be given off at LINE app to fill up the seats. I wonder if this is true...


Then this was saying Ayu isn't in a good relationship with her hubby now, and so she's back now in Japan. I remember watching her interview and performance at NHK show where she cried... I couldn't understand actually. Was that so serious of abandoning everyone that led her to cry? I don't know what to make out of it. I'm just glad she's constantly making music and singing, but sometimes I hoped she'll also take a break so that she can clear her mind and probably get better after that. Even I'm worried of how her life goes... (・□・;)


That said, I've just watched vid of Ayu on anation 2015 Aug 22nd.. It seemed kinda tough for her to sing live now. Is it due to her left ear that's affecting her a lot now? I wonder is that the case. And for me.....I'm not that enjoying much. It's really strange. I'm really losing touch. This doesn't make me happy at all. (┯_┯)


I need to find myself back someday with Ayu in me....

No comments:

Post a Comment