Popular Posts

Monday, January 12, 2015

Projects or Resolutions?

I was reading this blogger's post on how resolutions and goals are stupid. Lol. And then somewhat I have an impression of myself used to mentioned about that before, and yes, I managed to dig out the post being for the year of 2013. → Resolutions no more for 2013. I said plans, but I think what I meant was projects too. Haha.

How funny, I actually thought that way, but the next year in 2014 I was back to setting resolutions and goals again. Lol~ Probably I just can't used to not writing stuffs like that. Or maybe cos is isshi's year , I felt the need to have resolutions on what I wanted to do.

I agree that resolutions don't work [really well] but that's because they are too vague! We tend to say what we want to do or achieve, but not on how we are going to achieve it. I think resolutions should be combined with projects, an overall goal being split into mini projects, and thus by the end of the year we'll get what we want isn't it? That's what I'm doing now, and I think it will make me stick to it much better cos I'm able to monitor it. And I think, the largest factor goes to → Timeframe!! Setting a deadline is very important!! It'll certainly push me cos of the urgency. lol.


Anyway, I've always viewed watching anime as a project for me, cos I would love to write my thoughts/review about it after I've completed them. And most importantly my aim is to listen to Japanese and learn new words from it. But since I'm really picky at the storyline, finding new ones to watch is always hard! Lol.

Yes, this means I have to constantly come up with projects!! Let's fix it of a timeframe of a month, which means I should have at least 12 projects a year. Hmm but it now sounds a lot. lol.

So maybe I should not care about the number. Just come up with whatever project that I wanna do, and at the end of the year review it to see how many in total I did. Maybe the number will be a surprise for me? Hahaha.. The things I wanna do might be endless~~

But of course, I won't stop! This is the direction where I wanna go....

No comments:

Post a Comment