Popular Posts

Thursday, January 01, 2015

明けましておめでとう~!Happy new year 2015 ~!

Much that I didn't really have whatever proper plans for the first day of the new year [I just wanna relax at home only], I'm glad I have the comfort of doing what I want~! Or maybe only at this time? lol. It was cool to be able to countdown, although among the crowds. And so I made my friend sacrifice her sleep for me. xD Bored it maybe, but at least I wasn't bored by myself. Haha.

And today, I spent my day watching Ayu's CDL to 2015. The circus theme was really a terrific and impressive performance!!



I'm pretty sure this is the first time I'm watching Ayu's CDL on a new year's day~!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Her spinning stunt in GAME in way amazing!! (゚O゚) It's cool Ayu sang her latest singles songs. I like the part where she sits on the moon singing Zutto. Although I like Last Minute the most, this live made me like Walk!! Walk is such a sad song that even Ayu sang until she cried. (T_T) Also, one thing special is that there is this guy singing to End roll. Quite surprised to see someone else singing to Ayu's song in her own live. lol. It was pretty good too! The encore was cool with so many songs, but XOXO and Lelio was shortened. I think it would be more fun if it's in full length.  (^o^)

We can sure see that Ayu has give in her all in this live. And recently after watching her Music Station Super Live performance I feel that she has matured a lot. Maybe cos she hasn't been attending to live shows for very long time already? I really got such a feeling!! This also made me feel I've actually grown up with her. We are all....getting old. Oops. (^_^;)


I'm really glad how Ayu made me cherish everything and everyone around me so much. 2014 isn't just isshi's year, Ayu came and give me hope as well.. My love for them will only deepen. And my life can only be better.

I will look ahead for better things to come.. Many more years of such power within me.


よし!やるぞ!♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

No comments:

Post a Comment