Popular Posts

Thursday, January 29, 2015

New changes

It's a great day today~!! ^o^ Although I'm just at home and spent my whole morning busy texting and feeling anxious and trying to clean my room a little. Of course I wasn't feeling that lost like the past weeks. Just that I'm so afraid of not being able to pass my JLPT especially the listening section that made me worried so much!! I was trying to prepare to see the results in Feb but ended up knowing that it'll be released on the 29th Jan. lol. In the end seeing the word 合格 I was kinda worked up and teared to see such a great thing before my eyes!! (T_T)
I believe it was isshi-sama~~ He gave me the motivation and courage to take the exams in the first place. I wasn't even sure if I was able to do it, since it has been kinda tough to self-study for the past years. It was really amazing how I'm able to push myself forward with isshi-sama in mind...I can feel that he is giving me the strength to do what I want most.. and also to be brave. Well that said, my relationship wise it didn't turn out too bad or anything but it wasn't a very good outcome either. >_< But anyways, I have tried, and that is because I don't want any regrets anymore. So I tried without expecting anything although I should have known. lol. Well then, what done is done! And also, better to try and fail than not trying and not able to know the outcome?  That's what I came across too. =)

So to say, about new changes!! This time round this year, I have better aims! I've changed my blog name and twitter username at the start, and that is because I wanna make it more Japanese!! Yes, because I wanna make myself use more Japanese than last year! Kirameki●koi is the combination for Kagrra,'s album name and song name in which I love. I'll still let my tag Circusrocker remain since this blog was started with rock in mind. But one thing I find stupid is that I can't be able to search my entries with typing because of the name changes, and all the links I've put in my old entries are just....like 'gone'. Lol! Ahh~~ Whatever. My blog is still here anyway. Shall correct the links if I'm gonna look back at those old entries. hahaha.

Yes, and I also changed the banner! A picture of my top three favorites! But only Isshi and Ayu have the most impact and influence on me, Namie is just..... xD Oh yes, and I have bought this new lappy just few days ago which is so much better and easier for me to type!! Everything that comes with it is also way better than the old one which gets slower and slower each time I used it. And I was thinking it's just not worth it for repair. New com for a new start right?? I'm also into my new space and keep arranging and organising my stuffs until I feel right about them. I'm almost done!! Shall get new shelves too so that it's better than leaving everything on the floor.. Hoping to get all done before Chinese New Year! ^_^

Oh and one good thing! I've found back my stylus that I've been trying hard to search for some time! I was feeling empty without it for weeks!! I don't know why such a small single item can make me feel that way cos it wasn't that important a thing. Probably it has accompanied me for a long time, so when it's missing I felt empty? I'm so glad it appeared back to me while I was cleaning my room. I guess what's mine will come back to me after all? Because this isn't the first time that such a thing happened. I used to lost part of a key chain that a friend gave me which was really precious. I was feeling really heartache to lose it, when I'm someone who doesn't lose my stuffs easily. [although such things happened still.] And somehow it came back to me out of an unexpecting place. Lol. I was ever so thankful and glad and definitely keep it at a safe place than to use it since it was so precious. But this thing that happened really made me feel wow and this world is so full of hope! All is not lost!! Cos it won't be!! (⌒▽⌒)

So, I'm a positive person afterall? Many things taught me to be positive too!! (^_-)


Anyway, I haven't been doing much shopping for this month cos mainly due to my bad mood for the past weeks. Oh yeah, I keep mentioning how the past weeks of Jan didn't go on too good. lol. I somehow wondered how I've been through all those....sometimes it's probably just me thinking too much. Let's forget them all! =O
I bought ear cuffs which is my favorite of all time! The eyeshadow colours are really sweet and so I want to get it! And I'm really gonna run out of masks soon too! Lol~


Wait, I think I'm actually running out quite a bit of skincare products! I should focus on being pretty again and get more~~~!! xD


Oh great, these are some Japanese children strorybooks that my friend has lent me which looks good but I haven't been making myself read them all yet! Oops. Now I've got more reasons to finish up fast and return what I've owed!

Gonna buck up more alright!


More more reasons to be better, always~!  (^∇^)

No comments:

Post a Comment