Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Yes Happy Strawberry year~~

Lol it's interesting to know from Sparrow-sama that this year is strawberry year because it's 1・5 [ichigo] !!

So let me have some ichigo for the start!!


Those weren't that sweet though. Lol.. Argh and strangely, once it's the new year of 2015, I didn't tweet anything on Kagrra's major debut date which falls on the 1st Jan. And till now I haven't yet posted anything about Kagrra! I haven't watch their vids either. *guilty* But of course, as usual I have been listening to their songs. They're my daily dose of music. Lol~ But really, the feeling of Kagrra, seems to go away suddenly when 2015 strikes. I wonder why! My love for them is not fading of course, but the feel of them somehow is drifting....

Then this means I have to write a song inspired by Kagrra soon!! The first lyric of 2015! Inspiration please come~~~ (>_<)


Anyway, the best gift to receive at the start...


It's a lucky charm~~! I'm so glad my fren got it for me in Japan. I've always wanted one but I didn't mentioned about it though. I'm so so so happy!! \(^o^)/


Some other gifts I got were tea!! So many tea bags! Pushing me to drink more tea to be healthy? haha. But somehow I'm not that fond of tea anymore. ^_^;

Let's just eat more strawberries then. xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment