Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Kagrra, Various Fireworks Tour Live Year 2006


Here comes this short concert video that I've watched last night that makes my mood sooo much better! I remembered watching this live tour some time ago [yeah and that was really a year ago lol] but have not blogged about it. Rewatching it not just brightens up my night to a good sleep, it certainly brings back some memories of watching it!! Now I'm even more super happy for the fact that I'm blogging about this on my new com ^_^ This new lappy is so much better and easy to type! New year new com to start with, right? Kagrra is definitely my life, my best medicine to anything that's troubling me for the past weeks! *sweats* Let me just focus on Kagrra, for now. Hahaha.


This scene just somehow looked so familiar I wonder is it also shown in Kagrra no Su episode. The pink shirt Nao is something that leaves me a deep impression somehow. lol. I like this live since they're in casual wear which makes this feel relaxing. =)



Tracklist:
01. 夢イズル地 Yume Izuru Chi
02. じゃじゃうま姫伝 Jajauma Kiden ♥
03. 戀 Koi
04. 幻影の貌 Genei no Katachi
05. 皐月 Satsuki
06. 逢魔ヶ刻 Oumaga Toki♥
07. 詠 Uta
08. 妖祭 Yousai
09. 奇祭 Kisai
10. し、み、め、ゆ、き、さ、あ Asaki yume mishi
11. 凛 Rin
12. 七月七日 Nanagatsu nanoka
13. 愁 Urei
Ending - 桜舞い散るあの丘で Sakura Maichiru ano Oka de [Acoustic version]

A little pity to see none of the songs sang in full. But I'll still enjoy it anyway. The opening is pretty nice to see those fireworks spinning!


I like Jajauma Kiden now that I've listened to it. I didn't listen much to this song before, but I think this song certainly suits a live performance since it brings out the rock feel to it. Oh, and time for some Isshi-sama pic spamming! xD




The best close-up I can ever capture~~ 


And I just want to say that I like isshi's pants a lot!! Lol.


Drum session by Izumi at the start of this song Oumaga Toki which is my current favourite now! This live made me LOVE this song when the music starts!! Flashing lights and isshi nodding-head-bowing style dance. Whatever shall I call it? Lol. And I think I saw Akiya did the same too but violently!! Hahahaha.


I definitely feel like doing the same whenever I hear this song. xD


Fantastic pose for Uta! Haha is actually isshi doing some dance again. So this song at the start there is this move to left, then to the right. Yeah, I remembered too that I like this song some time later cos Shua mentioned that he likes it. I certainly like it yeah!!


I love this isshi pose this reminds me of Miyako!


Trying to capture Isshi's face.. ^o^

Kisai is always such a fun song! But I'm wondering what is the phrase that the other members are shouting? I heard "That's You!"  But I supposed it wasn't so, cos it can't be in English right? lol.


Lovely scene of all fans with the Sensu with Isshi to Nanagatsu nanoka~~ !



Nice one to start off my 2015~


I love how watching lives makes me love a certain song. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment