Popular Posts

Monday, January 05, 2015

Nice December?

The last week of December was getting nice cos there's Christmas and the weather turned cool~~ I love how it's windy and rainy.. Been waiting for so long for such a season. Haha.. And as usual, I always get to have fun with my friends all other days except on the Xmas day itself. lol. But it's okay, I enjoy being home. And December is really the time I can get to rest well...Really well. Except for the first week alright, that's why it's extended to now in Jan. Lol. I really got back my slow pace and have some clear thoughts, but now's also the time for me to start panic at some point. (︶︹︺)


Talking about Xmas, the decorations in the streets is boring!! I took only these 2 pictures. It's just crowded and nothing special...Kinda bored outside. lol.




Posting some Japanese food I had on the Xmas eve!!





I thought I had enough of Japanese food, but I'd still ended up going to a Jap restaurant for a nice treat on such occasions. Lol. The food isn't that impressive but I still enjoyed it. Maybe cos I have been starving for hours.  (´・_・`) The mentaiko chazuke is something new to me and refreshing, although not that I like it. I guess is cos of the tea? A little too fried. And the mentaiko is too dry!! Nevertheless, it was still a very nice day~~ (^∇^)


We had dessert later and I was really wondering if my stomach could still contain more food. lol. This cold honeydew dessert smells so nice but I'm not the one having it. (,_,) Can't take cold stuffs especially at night. So maybe next time!


I wonder is age getting into me somehow cos my digestion has been bad. Have been going to the toilet several times a day. Seen a Chinese doctor who told me that cos I've been sleeping late at night it all affects my body and my bloodstream, so nutrients don't get absorb in my body. IS THAT THE REASON REALLY? I don't get why since it hasn't happened to me before, and seems like this goes the same case previously where I have acne problems. Might age be the greatest factor? I'm sad if those delicious food above doesn't get absorb by my body, but I'm pretty sure it is the case already!! I've been feeling hungry all the time throughout the day gosh who knows why!!! WHERE HAVE ALL THE FOOD GONE TO? It's like I've eaten them for nothing.. sobs. ╥﹏╥

In addition to that, I've been getting really picky at food plus the usual food I ate all along became tasteless to me. THEY ARE NOT APPETIZING AT ALL. And so, I couldn't finish my meal and ended up looking for some chocos to eat. That's bad, really. But hardly is there any food that is appetizing!! I hope it doesn't mean I have some sort of illness. Yeah, I would want to say I'm thinking too much sometimes.  (>o<)


There's one Jap food in a coffee shop that I happened to chance upon that gave me appetite on that day.


It's quite rare somehow, that I can make myself eat so much. Lol..

And I can only hope now that the medicine I'm taking helps, although it's the second week now there's only slight improvement. I wonder what else can I do about it.


And there u can hear now, my stomach's grumbling. Really really bothersome.

Time to wrack the house for food again! Gahhhhhhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment