Popular Posts

Saturday, June 03, 2017

Happy Kagrra day for me..

In a blink of an eye, it's another Kagrra day to reminisce about once again.


To be honest, I have not been listening to Kagrra for a long time. For some reason, I have been losing motivation which led me to lose inspiration as well. And therefore, I wasn't in the mood for anything productive nor something that I'll like to do the most.

It's seems like it's the dullest period of my life now. 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

Well, at least this time of the year it's time to revive me back again. I might have said it countless times and wondering am I really back alive. I just can't see myself at the current state. My brain gets so messed up and turning into a blank piece of drawing board suddenly. What do I want the most? How can I get it? Can I just leave everything behind and fight for myself? OR simply, to find myself like what Michelle did? That's probably the best way that I can see things clearly and think clearer all over again. IF only things can be that easy to solve, and not seen as a form of selfishness. (┯_┯)


Well then, having said that much, I knew I wasn't satisfied with what I'm doing thus far. And every single thing I saw seems to be a challenge ahead. Was I ready for it? Should I even think of being ready? Or I shall just go for it? Are all the factors stopping me or am I stopping myself instead? I'm definitely not what some people thought of me to be. But I see no point in proving them anything. Why should I keep myself busy with others' thoughts which might be untrue?

Anyway, it's June which means we have reached almost half a year now. Time for reflection and everything else yeah? I feel that it's the right time of the year for me somehow to be able to take time to slow down a bit (maybe) and coming up with new plans and perhaps get motivated to fulfill them. What a hard time it has been. With work, it drains me down so much!! Now I have to do something different - which is journalling! A way to rediscover myself again. I have done a little last month and it wasn't enough. Although it's basically answering questions about myself. There's so much more to think about. And maybe I should also be happy for the fact that I created a new blog simply to post book reviews in order to make myself read more. But it was all dull since all I read are self-help books which talk nothing special but points that you should follow in order to achieve blah blah blah. There you go, this is actually what I'm interested in. LOL.

I will still blog here as usual, although kiramekikoi has started to turn into a personal blog because of my rants and the new weekly Cosmos posts. (ーー;) Didn't mean to turn it that way, but I supposed that's how things developed for me over time. So it's probably the best that I've already have another one which focus on my interests rather than rants and stressful stuffs. I hope it'll turned out good but now it's still too early to know I guess. And who knows me over there? hahaaa. I shall have a good time writing things in a 'professional' manner and really use English the right way. But hey, how will I know if I have done it correctly? I always supposed that I did it right here already. (≧▽≦)


Alright, 2 more things to show here. Just sharing how happy am I to see comments and likes from the people I follow:

The power of philtrum!


And how happy I will be if Swoozie comes here. hehe.

That's how my Saturday goes. I'm happy again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment