Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Short and sweet


yeah basically I'm jus someone who likes to keep things short and sweet, and that is being simple! It's jus me to be keeping things straight to the point I guess. Or jus tat I dun hav much things to say? lol.

Well, back to the intention of me opening this blog is actually to write reviews about the songs I listened to. Ay, but come to think of it, I can't really write good words so now I'm startin to think is this even working! haha. But here I am writing, I won't abandon this blog hopefully! [wishes] I have done the banner so pretty of my fav Ayu, so I guess I shall leave this blog more like keeping a list of the songs I've listened to la. hahaha.

So there I go from here. I hope I can keep things in place. yeah right. This shall last!

Now I need songs to feed my boredom now! ^_^b

No comments:

Post a Comment