Popular Posts
-
It's a special day once more that we would never ever forget. I was at work though, and it was kinda okay for that day. I believe that...
-
I've been wanting to write something about Angels, but just that I can't really get myself to write in a positive way somehow. I...
-
I'm doing a mobile post again but it's first time for a weekend since I'll usually use my com. But I wanna have a nap in such...
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Short and sweet
yeah basically I'm jus someone who likes to keep things short and sweet, and that is being simple! It's jus me to be keeping things straight to the point I guess. Or jus tat I dun hav much things to say? lol.
Well, back to the intention of me opening this blog is actually to write reviews about the songs I listened to. Ay, but come to think of it, I can't really write good words so now I'm startin to think is this even working! haha. But here I am writing, I won't abandon this blog hopefully! [wishes] I have done the banner so pretty of my fav Ayu, so I guess I shall leave this blog more like keeping a list of the songs I've listened to la. hahaha.
So there I go from here. I hope I can keep things in place. yeah right. This shall last!
Now I need songs to feed my boredom now! ^_^b
Labels:
CircusRocker♪♬
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment