Popular Posts

Thursday, January 23, 2014

This new year...

Ar.. Haven't been blogging for sometime already! Feels kinda lazy and would rather just post all my photos straight at my personal fb. My life is too relaxed now. No good~!!! lol. I need to be working while enjoying and be happy everyday. haha. Time to look forward to a better life!

Now I have so many thoughts running in my mind. I'm starting to feel like writing stories and have began reading fiction! Oh yeah in fact I think I can be better in writing and describing things properly. I also feel inspired to write my ghostly encounter after reading Isshi's short ghost stories. haha. But mine won't be that scary. =p

Ar, I should be mentioning about New year resolutions too. I've already started writing it at the start of the year but Michelle Phan's is a good one for reference (^-^)



Michelle's 
01. Appreciate the real world. Enjoy the moment.
02. Love myself. Build relationship with myself.
03. Taking my time and slow myself down.

Be happy. Be strong. Be fearless. 

I have wrote 5 this time, and maybe I should really save it in my phone just like what Michelle Phan did so that I can constantly remind myself. But so far, I have been writing what I've done daily, looking at what I've achieved for the day. I guess that is an improvement ? haha.


I'm now even struggling over which anime to watch when I still have so many Kagrra, no Su episodes I've not seen yet. Argh!! Why do I have the temptation back again. lol. And I just started on One Piece because of the Channel 8 drama 我们一定行. I'm just curious about it. Why is it such a popular anime? But it's over 600 episodes which is madness!! In the past when I skimmed through Bleach till episode 40+ I got so exhausted already I wanna stop. And I've stopped watching all those freaking long story animes already. Is this even the right thing for me to do? And I have not yet watch the ending to Rozen Maiden. lol. I think I almost forgot the story already even though it's just 2 months ago I think. >_< Oh bother.. I don't know what should I go after now. I have to decide soon. And yes, I shall let my mood decide. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment