Popular Posts

Friday, December 27, 2013

Kagrra, 雲燦霧消 Unsanmusyo Live

This has got to be one of the best live performance ever~!!



I wished someone can tell me what is Isshi saying at the start of the concert? It seems something so deep~

Tracklist:
01. 斑雲 (murakumo)
02. 卡 (ibitsu)
03. 秘灮 (himitsu)
04. 孑孒 (boufura)
05. Isshi's solo - 雲燦霧消 Unsanmusyo
06. 皐月 (satsuki)
07. 廻 (meguru)
08. 愁 (urei)
09. 夢イズル地 (yume izuru chi)
10. 在りし日の微傷 (arishi hi no bishou)
11. 桜舞い散るあの丘で (sakura maichiru ano oka de)

I enjoyed my time watching this so much!! The DVD cover is a drawing similar to the San album cover. Besides love, is still love for this entire concert~!♥ It's so cool to know that Isshi knows how to play the flute at 14:10 in Boufura. He's such a talent~~ ^_^

And Unsanmusyo just win my heart again and again.  (⌒▽⌒)


Tracklist @ Kagrra, LJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment