Popular Posts

Friday, December 27, 2013

My favourite Kagrra, videos

Wa.. I'm so happy watching Kagrra, no Su episodes these days. It made me discover this song 故郷 Kokyou and I'm loving it so much now!






But at 9:33 I realised the lyrics that Isshi sings are different from the original song. O_O I wonder is there another version of the same song and where else can I find it now. lol.

I'm still left with tons of Kagrra, no Su episodes to watch, but so far my favourite has to be the Orange juice competition. It may be nothing much but it's really fun to see them playing games. I also love the billiard episodes! Kagrra, can actually be this funny!!




And also I began to like 皐月 Satsuki after watching this making-of and also listening to it quite a lot of times in my San album. The way they shot the pv pushing the camera in and out actually made me like it too!! Haha. So my love for Kagrra, is indeed growing.



It's actually quite a sad song I think. But I'm really happy how Kagrra, has made my day. ^_^ I will be watching all the Kagrra, no Su episodes and hopefully I can watch finish them soon!! Ar~~!

Lyrics translation @ 鬼愛~Demon Passion~

No comments:

Post a Comment