Popular Posts

Sunday, May 07, 2017

Cosmos #13 | There are things that I wanna abandon

Good grief! Am I back alive to get this blog going?

At some point of time, I would like to stop and have a break. Or just give up altogether.

There are so many things that I wanna achieve, and yet my strengths are so limited.

I am so tired of hanging on and staying the same that I really need to push myself forward for more.

I wonder for the current direction that I am facing was right at all. But if I don't give it a shot, I will never know.

Can't believe, it's just been a while and my typing style has became quite differently. =/


On Thursday, I was kinda in the mood of getting some cosmetics for myself at a drugstore but I was stumbled by surprised where the shop I used to go got shut down and was replaced by something else instead. I was UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED. I knew for sure I shouldn't be heading down to a place intentionally just to get something. You won't know for sure if something 'bad' can happen, like the things you wanna get happened to be out-of-stock, or worse like this - the entire shop isn't around anymore. I thought it must be a mistake. I searched the web for the unit number and obviously it wasn't updated! *I'm so angry* because I walked around the entire floor to search for it. I should have trusted myself instead of wasting time because I went into the drugstore before it's not like I don't know where it is.

I ended up reaching home much later, feeling lost as to what I'm doing. I didn't expect it and I had enough of anything bad because I'm starting to hate my job and the people I face. Everyday it's slowly killing me inside.

Never have I thought this day is coming to me so soon. I'm really exhausted. T_T


When will I be allowed to truly have a break? WHEN?


To lessen my disappointment that day, I went to the Japanese snack store to grab some candies and instant latte. For whatever use. -_-


Have I got any happier?

As you could have guessed, I didn't even touch those 2 yet. I wasn't that enthusiastic anymore.

I need someone to listen to me and let me lead a life of my own.

But what can happen this soon? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment