Popular Posts

Sunday, October 09, 2011

The Gazette [Suicide Circus]



I love their song once again with no doubt. But the title with the word Circus really makes me laugh a bit.  I guess my blog title suits this name very well. lol.. can u relate the word Circus with Rock?? Naming it after Ayu's RnRCircus and now with the Gazette's hit song for their new album TOXIC. hahaha. Both my favourites. So happy~~!

♪  [Tick - Tock] nobody can rewind time 
Don’t look away 
Suicide circus 


Heartless day 
Bottom of the abyss 
Suicide circus 
Why is it repeated ? 
Suicide circus ♪

They indeed have incorporated quite a lot of English in their songs again although Ruki's pronunciation still not that good but I still love it! His voice is ALL TIME awesome! And his outfit is so cool with the blings!  ♥♥ The whole circus theme is just cool isn't it?? haha. The gazette never fails to do amazing ROCK songs.

I'm very impressed now! for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment