Popular Posts
-
It's a special day once more that we would never ever forget. I was at work though, and it was kinda okay for that day. I believe that...
-
I've been wanting to write something about Angels, but just that I can't really get myself to write in a positive way somehow. I...
-
Barakamon ばらかもん [12 episodes] → I'm glad that I found a comedy anime to watch that lighten up my mood! From episode 2 onwards then the...
Sunday, October 09, 2011
The Gazette [Suicide Circus]
I love their song once again with no doubt. But the title with the word Circus really makes me laugh a bit. I guess my blog title suits this name very well. lol.. can u relate the word Circus with Rock?? Naming it after Ayu's RnRCircus and now with the Gazette's hit song for their new album TOXIC. hahaha. Both my favourites. So happy~~!
♪ [Tick - Tock] nobody can rewind time
Don’t look away
Suicide circus
Heartless day
Bottom of the abyss
Suicide circus
Why is it repeated ?
Suicide circus ♪
They indeed have incorporated quite a lot of English in their songs again although Ruki's pronunciation still not that good but I still love it! His voice is ALL TIME awesome! And his outfit is so cool with the blings! ♥♥ The whole circus theme is just cool isn't it?? haha. The gazette never fails to do amazing ROCK songs.
I'm very impressed now! for everything!!
Labels:
CircusRocker♪♬,
single,
The Gazette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment