Popular Posts

Sunday, October 09, 2011

A WORLD IS ONE~Under the same sky project 2



OMG I'm so happy now~~! \ (^ O ^) / ♪

Finally the vid is up!! I missed the first project and I was kinda upset for not participating. but right now I can see my hand!! hahaha. I muz say that there are really creative photos! I should have also wear bracelet or a ring on my hand. My picts are def boring but I'm glad that I'm a part of it! At least I did something!! Whee~!! (^_-)- ☆



I like my first picture more cos I took it at a high level. I didn't expect my previous photo to be uploaded too since I've asked to replace it but oh wells, although I think my hand is a bit ugly in the second pict but it's still my photo la!! hahaha. I'm really thrilled now. I'm a part of this!! and the video is really awesome!!

This really made my day~! o(^▽^)o

No comments:

Post a Comment