Popular Posts

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Playlist for Gazette's TOXIC album

Have listened to all the songs to this new album~!!



Tracklist:
01. INFUSE INTO
02. VENOMOUS SPIDER'S WEB
03. SLUDGY CULT
04. *Red (Album Version)
05. *THE SUICIDE CIRCUS
06. *SHIVER (Album Version)
07. MY DEVIL ON THE BED
08. UNTITLED
09. *PLEDGE
10. RUTHLESS DEED
11. PSYCHOPATH
12. *VORTEX
13. TOMORROW NEVER DIES
14. OMEGA

The gazette has always been making great music and this album is no exception!! I prefer more of their light rock songs such as PLEDGE in this album but they are very good at heavy rock though. haha. Anyway, I'm always enjoying their music~~! I can listen to their songs over and over again.!


I'm kinda sad tat one of my Ayu playlist exist but the all the vids are deleted. Oh well, Avex, why can't u then release Ayu's pvs in full and upload more of her vids?? I'm so deprived from watching Ayu u know?  <(_ _)>

No comments:

Post a Comment