Have listened to all the songs to this new album~!!
Tracklist:
01. INFUSE INTO
02. VENOMOUS SPIDER'S WEB
03. SLUDGY CULT
04. *Red (Album Version)
05. *THE SUICIDE CIRCUS
06. *SHIVER (Album Version)
07. MY DEVIL ON THE BED
08. UNTITLED
09. *PLEDGE
10. RUTHLESS DEED
11. PSYCHOPATH
12. *VORTEX
13. TOMORROW NEVER DIES
14. OMEGA
The gazette has always been making great music and this album is no exception!! I prefer more of their light rock songs such as PLEDGE in this album but they are very good at heavy rock though. haha. Anyway, I'm always enjoying their music~~! I can listen to their songs over and over again.!
I'm kinda sad tat one of my Ayu playlist exist but the all the vids are deleted. Oh well, Avex, why can't u then release Ayu's pvs in full and upload more of her vids?? I'm so deprived from watching Ayu u know? <(_ _)>
Popular Posts
-
It's a special day once more that we would never ever forget. I was at work though, and it was kinda okay for that day. I believe that...
-
Barakamon ばらかもん [12 episodes] → I'm glad that I found a comedy anime to watch that lighten up my mood! From episode 2 onwards then the...
-
I've been wanting to write something about Angels, but just that I can't really get myself to write in a positive way somehow. I...
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment