Popular Posts

Saturday, February 08, 2014

Kagrra, 終焉~桜舞い散るあの丘で~ Shuuen~Sakura Maichiru Ano Oka De~ Last Live

I have blogged about this 3 years back but now I'm rewatching it and the feeling is great! SO much better.  (^-^)



Tracklist:
01. 恋綴魂 (Kotodama)
02. あまふらせ たんまいな (Amafurase tanmaina)
03. 幻影の貌 (Genei no katachi)
04. 白い魔手 (Shiroi mashu)
05. 凛 (Rin)
06. 皐月 (Satsuki)
07. 憶 (Omou)
08. 雪恋詩 (Yuki koi uta)
09. 忘却の果ての凍えた孤独 (Boukyaku no hate no kogoeta kodoku)
10. 渦 (Uzu)
11. 雫 (Shizuku)
12. 沙羅双樹の子護唄 (Sarasouju no komoriuta)
13. 徒然なるままに、、、 (Tsurezure naru mama ni…)
14. 戀 (Koi)
15. ぱらいぞ (Paraizo)
16. 賽 (Sai)
17. 神謌 (Kami uta) 
18. 愁 (Urei)
19. うたかた (Utakata)
20. 刹なる言葉 (Setsunaru kotoba)
21. 魔笛 (Mateki)
22. 桜花爛漫 (Ouka ranman)
23. 桜舞い散るあの丘で (Sakura maichiru ano oka de)

Wow I l♥ve Amafurase tanmaina! This performance is great with Akiya's guitar too. And for Shiroi mashu the highlight must be Nao's bass. haha. I like Rin where Nao sings a bit. I think isshi is a bit emotional at Boukyaku no hate no kogoeta kodoku. Tsurezure naru mama ni… ending is pretty nice where Isshi sings lalala to it. ^_^ Koi is my current favourite now. I feel that it's quite a happy song. (⌒ー⌒) I like Urei where fans can sing as the echo of isshi. Setsunaru kotoba is so cool where the members sort of dance. At Ouka ranman, we can see the old footage of Kagrra,'s past performance at the stage which is pretty nice to reminisce at this time.  And as usual the Sakura maichiru ano oka de as the ending song for their concerts.

I think I noticed that Izumi seemed to be tearing, and this made me feel for him too. I dun usually notice Izumi but ever since I know that he wants to keep this band together despite the rest agree to disband, I feel that he is such a good leader. And the fact that he's pretty thoughtful when I read Isshi's story of Izumi helping Isshi to keep his passport when he noticed Isshi left on the table, worrying that Isshi might lost it. Izumi is really different from what I thought if him initially. I should really continue my Kagrra, no Su episodes and notice him more clearly. (^。^)

Ar... I can't bear to see this band end like this too. They're a bunch of such hardworking and talented people. And the fact that we lost Isshi... It's like the only thing I can do now is to watch this Kagrra, live over and over again...

I miss Kagrra, so much.  (︶︹︺)

No comments:

Post a Comment