Popular Posts

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day 2014 with Isshi~~

This is at such a right time. (^-^) After reading the story '14' from Isshi's 音怪 一志耳袋 Onkai Isshi Mimibukuro, it was then that I realized the significance of this number. How slow am I to realize this! haha. I remember seeing somewhere where a fan was mentioning about this number '14', but I don't get what exactly does it got to do with Isshi back then. Now that I know it, I'm even happier cos this year is 2014~! Isn't it even more meaningful? Really at such a right time. lol.


I've created this picture of Isshi-sama for this V Day. I think this is it the first time I'm doing a collage for him. Lol. Is just a little simple thing that I can do now. I'm not really good at this but this sums up as my little effort for him. On this special day, I'll think about isshi even more. Even though I'm thinking about him every other day, and listen to Kagrra, as usual...

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone else on Earth too~! (^∇^)

No comments:

Post a Comment